Two spare tics for Ulster game available

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Slipper1 wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Actually, funny thing happened in Kielys on Sunday......THEY RAN OUT OF HARP :D :D :D
Flash, will you lean out the window and shout some directions to the Harp delivery driver - he has'nt been to Kielys for a looooooong time.
Oh yes he has, they're doing a couple of kegs a week these days. Harp is on the march. Cos its number one in blind tests and its brewed in Leinster - unlike that Turnip juice "brewed" down in deepest darkest Turnipstan! :twisted:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

I have another spare ticket for the Prom if anyone needs one. pm me, See you all Saturday.

Edit....GONE
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

Two Prom tickets available, face value.

Can't make the trip now and i'm gutted!

If your interested PM me, i'll be around town today so I can arrange pick up today or possibly at Kielys tomorrow.
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

ok so im giving my two stand tics to blueblood to bring up for me to try and sell them!
he'll be the tall one with the ridiculous amount of heineken consumed!!!!! :lol:
BlueBlood
Knowledgeable

Post by BlueBlood »

ok so im giving my two stand tics to blueblood to bring up for me to try and sell them!
he'll be the tall one with the ridiculous amount of heineken consumed!!!!!
I cant dispute the "ridiculous amount" bit but it looks like it'll be harp this weekend due to peer pressure.
You're lucky I'm driving! I reckon I'd be well oiled and giving the tickets away for free if I was getting the party bus.
Sure you're loaded anyway, I'll give the money to a worthy cause. The Thirsty Leinster Supporteers Club was a recognised charity last time i checked.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

BlueBlood wrote:
he'll be the tall one with the ridiculous amount of heineken consumed!!!!!
I cant dispute the "ridiculous amount" bit but it looks like it'll be harp this weekend due to peer pressure.
You're lucky I'm driving! I reckon I'd be well oiled and giving the tickets away for free if I was getting the party bus.
Sure you're loaded anyway, I'll give the money to a worthy cause. The Thirsty Leinster Supporteers Club was a recognised charity last time i checked.
I'm guessing you two figured out who you were, across the counter of that pub in Meath?!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

yes......hes mearly my best customer!!!!!cant believe that hes driving to the north,........thats how many hours without drinking!!!?????? :lol:
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

are you coming down to the pub 2n to get those tickets off me????? its such an excuse!!!!!
BlueBlood
Knowledgeable

Post by BlueBlood »

I'm guessing you two figured out who you were, across the counter of that pub in Meath?!
I helped put that girl through college. Mind you thats not all I put her through :roll:
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

BlueBlood wrote:
I helped put that girl through college. Mind you thats not all I put her through :roll:
Awww! Leinsterfans bringing people together!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

BlueBlood wrote:

Yea you think that you put me through college.......ur a lightweight.....u dont drink enough.....emmmmm edinburgh, leinster v gunners ring any bells blueblood!!!!
BlueBlood
Knowledgeable

Post by BlueBlood »

Yea you think that you put me through college.......ur a lightweight.....u dont drink enough.....emmmmm edinburgh, leinster v gunners ring any bells blueblood!!!!
Jaysus I'll have to prove myself tonight now won't I. Double Jameson with every pint so!
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

BlueBlood wrote:
Jaysus I'll have to prove myself tonight now won't I. Double Jameson with every pint so!
Im sure u'll try...........obviously h20 is on the cards then!!!!Dispo!!!!!!anyway im finishing up in job number one to go and work to help you feed ur habit so ill c ya later!!!!!