Ulster v Leinster in London

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

mikerob
Mullet

Ulster v Leinster in London

Post by mikerob »

Just to extend a welcome to any Leinster fans in London to join a bunch of Ulster exiles who will be watching the game at Waxy O'Connors this Saturday.

http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london/whatson.asp

16 Rupert Street London W1D 6DD

Waxy's is a bit of a plastic paddy Oirish place but they show Magners League games in the West End on a Saturday night, so fair play to them for that.

We've had crowds of 30-40 people so far this season for the bigger games.
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Is that where you went to watch the Munster game, and I was stood next to you the entire game, yet didn't meet you? :oops:
mikerob
Mullet

Post by mikerob »

claire_m wrote:Is that where you went to watch the Munster game, and I was stood next to you the entire game, yet didn't meet you? :oops:
Yes...but my instructions how to meet up weren't the best... "I'll be wearing an Ulster shirt" when there were about 30 other people wearing Ulster shirts as well... :oops:
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

mikerob wrote:
claire_m wrote:Is that where you went to watch the Munster game, and I was stood next to you the entire game, yet didn't meet you? :oops:
Yes...but my instructions how to meet up weren't the best... "I'll be wearing an Ulster shirt" when there were about 30 other people wearing Ulster shirts as well... :oops:
That's true! Still, I know who you are now! Looking forward to it, just hope I can shake my cold. :(
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

For all those exiles, and people living in London, a quick reminder that we're getting together to watch the game, at Waxy O'Connors. Who needs a Harp bus, when we have a big screen? :?