SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Postby BluredVision » November 29th, 2006, 1:57 pm

Just a bit of a plea really. Was planning on heading over for the game. Family has a house in Bezier, so we booked flights over for the weekend of the game. I thought tickets would be no problem like the tickets for Toulouse last season. However, Leinsters allocation was completely taken up by season ticket holders.

So, if at all possible, would anyone have 4 tickets for this or know where I could get my hands on some?

Thanks in advance, Dave
BluredVision
Beginner

Re: SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Postby combatlogo » November 29th, 2006, 4:14 pm

BluredVision wrote:Just a bit of a plea really. Was planning on heading over for the game. Family has a house in Bezier, so we booked flights over for the weekend of the game. I thought tickets would be no problem like the tickets for Toulouse last season. However, Leinsters allocation was completely taken up by season ticket holders.

So, if at all possible, would anyone have 4 tickets for this or know where I could get my hands on some?

Thanks in advance, Dave

Don't know what your French is like but I'd try Agen directly, can't see it being a sell-out at this stage.
combatlogo
Cian Healy

Re: SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Postby Donny B. » November 29th, 2006, 4:34 pm

BluredVision wrote:However, Leinsters allocation was completely taken up by season ticket holders.

Thanks in advance, Dave

I don't think that's the case, so I've PMed you.
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy

Postby jrc » November 29th, 2006, 4:56 pm

I'm probably going to have one spare if that's any use to you. PM me if you want it.
jrc
Cian Healy

Return to On The Road