The Definitive Leinster Bus CD!

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Muriel
Seán Cronin

Post by Muriel »

Leinsterman wrote:
Mauler wrote:'Have you ever seen your Granny passing water?'
Ah yes, if only we could get "Mrs Murphy" on a CD. :mrgreen:
I thought they were all a dream...
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

apple sourz wrote:
Donny B. wrote:
Malahide Mullet wrote:All sh!t hippy music from you old dudes trying to stay cool.

Leave the music to the pros Myself, Rexy and Duff
Better than Eighties cr@p and Nineties boyband tunes!

Your reign of terror is over Mullet!
80's cr@p? Shame on you Donny. Compared with todays shite, the music from the 80's is classic!
Jaysus,

I didn't know that when I signed on to the Leinster fans supporter's club, I was actually joining a bizarre cult that worshiped the decade that musical taste forgot.

The Eighties started off badly with new romantic synthesied shite and spandexed c~*k rock and descended rapidly into Stock Aitken and Waterman processed b*%&!cks.

There was some decent stuff going on in the background but somehow I doubt that's what you'll playing on Saturday night Apple! :wink:

Oh and Mullet your time is up junior, just accept it!
I bet you don't even like that teeny bopper pop shite, you just play it to annoy everyone else, which let's face it is your reason to live! :lol:
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Post by Malahide Mullet »

Ohh yeah Doony you're still hip.

I got a name for your Director(shite) tribute band, how about Donny and the midlife crises
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Leinster Zulu
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinster Zulu »

1. Elevation - U2
2. St. Anger - Metallica
3. Anything by The Ramones 8)
4. Somewhere else - Razorlight
5. Christmas my arse - Ricky Tomlinson (for the Munster match:wink:)
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Donny B. wrote:I didn't know that when I signed on to the Leinster fans supporter's club, I was actually joining a bizarre cult that worshiped the decade that musical taste forgot.
Don't mention the war :roll: :lol:
Summer is ready when you are

epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Eve wrote:
Donny B. wrote:I didn't know that when I signed on to the Leinster fans supporter's club, I was actually joining a bizarre cult that worshiped the decade that musical taste forgot.
I dont think you could call it a war. Is war have legally defined in Irish law? Define war? Are we behaving like its war time?
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

epaddy wrote:
Eve wrote:
I dont think you could call it a war. Is war have legally defined in Irish law? Define war? Are we behaving like its war time?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Summer is ready when you are

Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

epaddy wrote:
Eve wrote:
While war is referred to in our constitution (Article 28.3), it is not actually defined therein. However, Article 28.3.3 does provide for the following which is insightful:

" ... "time of war" includes a time when there is taking place an armed conflict in which the State is not a participant but in respect of which each of the Houses of the Oireachtas shall have resolved that, arising out of such armed conflict, a national emergency exists affecting the vital interests of the State and "time of war or armed rebel-lion" includes such time after the termination of any war, or of any such armed conflict as aforesaid, or of an armed rebellion, as may elapse until each of the Houses of the Oireachtas shall have resolved that the national emergency occasioned by such war, armed conflict, or armed rebellion has ceased to exist."

Now impressive and all as Duff and Flash's verbal sparring was, I doubt any of us would concede that a national emergency exists as a result of the IRFU's failure to recognise our claim (legitimate or otherwise) to an international ticket allocation, so I think it is fair enough to say that we are not currently in a time of war.

Don't tempt me to bore you with legal arguments epaddy. I need little encouragement. ;)
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

While war is referred to in our constitution (Article 28.3), it is not actually defined therein. However, Article 28.3.3 does provide for the following which is insightful:

" ... "time of war" includes a time when there is taking place an armed conflict in which the State is not a participant but in respect of which each of the Houses of the Oireachtas shall have resolved that, arising out of such armed conflict, a national emergency exists affecting the vital interests of the State and "time of war or armed rebel-lion" includes such time after the termination of any war, or of any such armed conflict as aforesaid, or of an armed rebellion, as may elapse until each of the Houses of the Oireachtas shall have resolved that the national emergency occasioned by such war, armed conflict, or armed rebellion has ceased to exist."

Now impressive and all as Duff and Flash's verbal sparring was, I doubt any of us would concede that a national emergency exists as a result of the IRFU's failure to recognise our claim (legitimate or otherwise) to an international ticket allocation, so I think it is fair enough to say that we are not currently in a time of war.

Don't tempt me to bore you with legal arguments epaddy. I need little encouragement.
Your several years qulaified and you remember that shoite and i did it last year and can't remember anything :? :lol:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Ah, bless you with the "several years qualified" reference. The internet is a wonderful reference tool. ;)
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Tara wrote:Ah, bless you with the "several years qualified" reference. The internet is a wonderful reference tool. ;)
:lol: