Thread of Shame

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Thread of Shame

Post by Flash Gordon »

"Flash, TCB, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, CKav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal boy +3, 3 Harp brewers, Combat logo, Grumpy, Jedifart, KTF, H-bomb, Slipper, Beer Baron plus mrs, Limecat, Leinster lady, HarryP, True Blue, Olaf the Fat +1, Byrnepower +1, Phil06 plus Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Apple +2, El Diablo, Sheepshagger, CrazyDave, Jamotec, Bluesky +1, Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donny B 2 mates, Duff, Leinsterman, Leinsterbabe, StuF + 3, Leopold+1, Tara Plus 2 Ken Dodds, Meinster +2, JRC +1, Dodderee, Teensy, Duke +1, Brian C +1, Git +1, Big Deep Blue, Fitz, MDesmond, Sundy +1, Dr.Gonzo +2, Chillers +2, RonnieK+2, Deco +1, Superstar, TrueBlue06, Ice Baby, Blue Blue +2"

This was the list of those who were supposed to attend.

There were a number of no shows who couldn't be arsed showing up or letting us know in advance. There were people who couldn't get on the bus because it was full, so I have to say its pretty fockin out of order....as said, its name and shame time....

KTF, H-Bomb and Duff. Hang your head in shame..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Who else skipped out?
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Re: Thread of Shame

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
There were a number of no shows who couldn't be arsed showing up or letting us know in advance. There were people who couldn't get on the bus because it was full, so I have to say its pretty fockin out of order....as said, its name and shame time....

Who else skipped out?
Yeah fair enough Flash - apologies. I intended on going right up until Saturday morning and didn't have your number to text to say that I wasn't able to make it. I didn't realise there was a still a waiting list with 2 buses, but it would have been too late in any case, and I would have given my ticket to somebody else rather than waste it obviously.
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Thread of Shame

Post by Tara »

Flash Gordon wrote:"Flash, TCB, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, CKav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal boy +3, 3 Harp brewers, Combat logo, Grumpy, Jedifart, KTF, H-bomb, Slipper, Beer Baron plus mrs, Limecat, Leinster lady, HarryP, True Blue, Olaf the Fat +1, Byrnepower +1, Phil06 plus Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Apple +2, El Diablo, Sheepshagger, CrazyDave, Jamotec, Bluesky +1, Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donny B 2 mates, Duff, Leinsterman, Leinsterbabe, StuF + 3, Leopold+1, Tara Plus 2 Ken Dodds, Meinster +2, JRC +1, Dodderee, Teensy, Duke +1, Brian C +1, Git +1, Big Deep Blue, Fitz, MDesmond, Sundy +1, Dr.Gonzo +2, Chillers +2, RonnieK+2, Deco +1, Superstar, TrueBlue06, Ice Baby, Blue Blue +2"

This was the list of those who were supposed to attend.

Who else skipped out?
Flash, in H-Bomb's defence:

(A) She has had no internet access at work since July since I managed to get it banned thru overuse :oops:;

(B) I am fairly certain she never put her name down in the first place - I think that was me :oops::oops:; and

(C) I knew she was not coming as she had a hockey match and should have spotted her name on the list and told you last week :oops::oops::oops:.

Does this mean the Thomond bus won't be stopping in Naas? :cry:
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Post by Malahide Mullet »

KILL
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

I don't think we've been formally introduced, so you might not have known, but Meinster +2 were there and appreciate the efforts (and the sentiment of this thread). Cheers
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

How could you Duff? I looked up to you....
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Beer Baron wrote:How could you Duff? I looked up to you....
It's a long story BB, and probably wouldn't go down too well on here :?
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

Duff Paddy wrote:

Oooohh! Nothing serious I hope, mate. will we have a flex and a pint on saturday after the Agen game?
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Beer Baron wrote:
Oooohh! Nothing serious I hope, mate. will we have a flex and a pint on saturday after the Agen game?
hahaha yeah I hope so! Which boozer?
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Beer Baron »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Beer Baron wrote:
hahaha yeah I hope so! Which boozer?
I'd say the usual Leinster haunt, The Ho Show. Won't be staying long but I'll show my face...and the guns!!! oh yeah! 8)
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

It'll probably be the new years eve game so. was supposed to be going to a ball in tullamore but have decided to stay in dublin now. might even have a special guest star with me at the match.

ps what the hell has happened to the leinsterrugby.ie site - it looks like shite on firefox
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Duff Paddy wrote:ps what the hell has happened to the leinsterrugby.ie site - it looks like shite on firefox
They've rearranged the deck chairs. Looks no worse than previously for me in FF.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Nerds
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Malahide Mullet wrote:Nerds
hahaha says Mr. Malahide Webmaster :lol: Back in your box before I'll go Chesney Hawkes
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

In my Box!!!

nowhere I'd rather be
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Malahide Mullet wrote:In my Box!!!

nowhere I'd rather be
Her box?
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Duff Paddy wrote:It'll probably be the new years eve game so. was supposed to be going to a ball in tullamore but have decided to stay in dublin now. might even have a special guest star with me at the match.

ps what the hell has happened to the leinsterrugby.ie site - it looks like shite on firefox
Hit F5, the layout has changed, but you have the old stylesheet in cache. When you refresh it will look much better
I have Bumbleflex
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:It'll probably be the new years eve game so. was supposed to be going to a ball in tullamore but have decided to stay in dublin now. might even have a special guest star with me at the match.

Hit F5, the layout has changed, but you have the old stylesheet in cache. When you refresh it will look much better
I think the new site (homepage anyway) looks much better and is a lot earier to navigate. Perhaps the popularity of this site has made them raise their game?!
mmmmm......... it's minty and it's gooooood
LeinsterBabe
Mullet

Post by LeinsterBabe »

Duff Paddy wrote:
What, that your mate's beamer sounded like a better option than the bus and then you decided, fock that, and kept drinking? Why on earth would you think that wouldn't go down well? :?
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

LeinsterBabe wrote: What, that your mate's beamer sounded like a better option than the bus and then you decided, fock that, and kept drinking? Why on earth would you think that wouldn't go down well? :?
I think you've got your wires a tad crossed there little miss smarty pants