I don't want to panic anyone, but.......

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

icebaby wrote:
ribs wrote:Alright for you lot, this place just issued their first ever 'stay indoors" warning from the National Crisis Centre". Since they're expecting it to be okayish tomorrow here, you people on the islands have nothing to worry about.
Where are you?
Netherlands
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

weather

Post by go_on_the_poni »

i live in london and lots of delays and cancellations on trains and flights but the weather is supposed to get back to normal tomorrow.. have a look here.

type in the name of the city in the top left and go to hourly details.. its the best weather site around in my view..

http://ukie.accuweather.com/ukie/index.asp
rarrr
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

I was at the airport this morning waiting for my flight... I heard so many time " the flight for Bristol is cancelled... " I thought about you guys... my flight to Lyon took off with 3hrs delay...

I have my fingers crossed for you ...
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby
CulchieAbroad
Knowledgeable

Post by CulchieAbroad »

I heard there were 100 flights cancelled in Heathrow today. I was in at 7 am and out at 6pm from work (in Lahndaaaan) but I didn't think it was that bad, maybe I missed the most of it or it's a bit more blustery in west wicklaw..