Adams Park it is then

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

rekolb
Bookworm

Post by rekolb »

dingbat wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:I think we'll be fine on tickets. We'll get 2500 and the good time boys on the glamour trip won't be there.
I'll be there 8)
Yup.
Exactly, 2,750 tickets - Plus whatever we can get from Wasps, I guarantee* that everybody who wants a ticket will get one.

*terms and conditions apply, not an actual guarantee :D
brian_c
Mullet

Post by brian_c »

Sorry to say this, but €425 plus match ticket is looking quite decent if it guarentees a ticket. You just know that they'll get preference!

http://www.leinstersportstravel.com/heineken.html

Officially I'm sitting this one out as it is only the day after I come back from my holliers and will be broke, but unofficially I am still considering it!
Its a by-pass. You've got to build by-passes.
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

Got my flights for €170 so that and whatever the ticket costs.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Leinsterman wrote:Tickets have now gone on sale to Wasps season ticket holders. Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Monday 19th of February. It'll be interesting to see how many are left over along with the 2500 allocation for us.
This really is not on. The allocation has obviously been set, why aren't our tickets on sale NOW! :roll:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

dingbat wrote:Got my flights for €170 so that and whatever the ticket costs.
Flights: €145, accomodation: free, ticket: tba, spending money: £50 (€75)

so far it doesn't seem that bad. I'll be hoping to get my hands on a couple of those concession tickets. :wink:

Regarding tickets, people reacted the same way about Kingsholm and there were no problems with that. so until I see what the branch are going to do then i'll decide if I need to panic. I need two, one for me and the sister.
Last edited by Beer Baron on January 31st, 2007, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Beer Baron wrote:

so far it doesn't seem that bad. I'll be hoping to get my hands on a couple of those concession tickets. :wink:
Always looking for the freebe
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

epaddy wrote:
Beer Baron wrote:

Always looking for the freebe
You know it, thanks for the beer! :wink:
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
LeinsterBabe
Mullet

Post by LeinsterBabe »

brian_c wrote:Sorry to say this, but €425 plus match ticket is looking quite decent if it guarentees a ticket. You just know that they'll get preference!

http://www.leinstersportstravel.com/heineken.html

Officially I'm sitting this one out as it is only the day after I come back from my holliers and will be broke, but unofficially I am still considering it!
That hotel is nice too, I've stayed there before.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Just been on to a friend who lives nearby and has a friend who is a member. Doesn't understand my query - they don't think they'll come near a sell out!! I've offered to take up any allocation she or her pals don't want.
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

icebaby wrote:Just been on to a friend who lives nearby and has a friend who is a member. Doesn't understand my query - they don't think they'll come near a sell out!! I've offered to take up any allocation she or her pals don't want.
I think it's because Wasps hasn't yet sold out this year (it's pretty expensive, as you've all seen, and not great value for money!). I think it will sell out, but I also think that if people are desperate to go, they'll get tickets.