Wasps Tickets - needed

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Wasps Tickets - needed

Post by Uncle Mort »

Here goes a thread of its own.

Depending on distribution I will be in the market of spare Wasps Tickets - it's the weekend of my father's birthday and taking him to the match would be great - he's never been to an HEC match before. Any offers of tickets will be gratefully received - and replicated as and when.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
dingbat
Mullet

Post by dingbat »

Need tickets for brother and two mates, all regular fans but not ST holders.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

One needed for an English based ex-pat. Good lad, bit of a bandwagoner, has done all of the HEC games this season.

Much obliged.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

IMC
Bookworm

Post by IMC »

Need to find 5 - not much chance I appreciate but any will be very welcome.
Ryan_89
Knowledgeable

Post by Ryan_89 »

I need two tickets, one for me (not a season ticket holder but i am a regular) and my bro as well.
kimberlite
Beginner

Post by kimberlite »

from the wasps website....

"There is also a limited amount of corporate hospitality available to book via the Wasps hospitality team. Please call 020 8896 4873 for more details."

has anyone explored this avenue - i would be interested in this route if I dont get lucky in the draw/ballot......
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late
IMC
Bookworm

Post by IMC »

I got the details from wasps - there is a 150 seat offer:

- Carvery lunch (hotel), bar "facilities" before(hotel) and after(Adams P), stand ticket, programme & gift

This costs GBP£150 + VAT per person :shock: :shock: :shock:
Psycho B
Graduate

Post by Psycho B »

One ticket needed for me :cry: :cry: :cry:
I didn't buy a season ticket cause I thought I was moving for good to a foreign land called Cork :cry: :cry: :cry:
But managed by the skin of my teeth to stay in Leinster Fair :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8)
All donations graciously recieved :wink:
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Psycho B wrote:One ticket needed for me :cry: :cry: :cry:
I didn't buy a season ticket cause I thought I was moving for good to a foreign land called Cork :cry: :cry: :cry:
But managed by the skin of my teeth to stay in Leinster Fair :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8)
YOU'RE not a season ticket holder!!!!!!!! :shock:

Say it ain't so!
Psycho B
Graduate

Post by Psycho B »

Donny B. wrote:
Psycho B wrote:One ticket needed for me :cry: :cry: :cry:
YOU'RE not a season ticket holder!!!!!!!! :shock:

Say it ain't so!
It is so! :evil:
Psycho didn't get her sh1t together because in July I thought I was leaving my beloved Province and I wouldn't get to see any more live games :cry: :cry: :cry:
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Re: Wasps Tickets - needed

Post by scrum25 »

Uncle Mort wrote:Here goes a thread of its own.

Depending on distribution I will be in the market of spare Wasps Tickets - it's the weekend of my father's birthday and taking him to the match would be great - he's never been to an HEC match before. Any offers of tickets will be gratefully received - and replicated as and when.

Are you sure your very very old and very grumpy old man would be up to such a trip?? :wink: :wink: :)
BlueBlue
Seán Cronin

Post by BlueBlue »

I need 2 tickets, one for me and one for my brother in law who is based in london, he goes to all the english based leinster games. I am a STH but if i dont get one/any i will need 2 , one for me and one for him. that way I can stay at his house. thats how I swung the trip with my wife......telling her it will be a cheap one and it would be a shame to pass up the oppertunity with sister/brotherin law in london. :shock:
AnnyMay
Beginner

Post by AnnyMay »

Its posted elsewhere on the site ... but no harm in some more publicity !

Two tickets needed for a Leinster fan living in France. f anyone is not travelling but has two tickets to sell I have booked my travel from France over to England on the Saturday morning. As I'm not living in Ireland I only get to go to one or two matches a year (Toulouse, Agen) so no point in being a STH or even an Exile (I have two young kiddies and can only travel occasionally). I'm born and bred in Leinster (down the road from Rob Kearney), support Leinster, but live in France :°) Any kind offers would be most welcome ........

Otherwise, I will try the WASPS website on 19th Feb - but that is my really wild card.

Allez les Bleus :°)