Wales v Ireland 6N tickets needed

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
brendan
Bookworm

Wales v Ireland 6N tickets needed

Post by brendan »

All

Looking to head over to the Wales v Ireland 6N game next March. I can't see tickets on the WRU site and I'm not a member of any rugby club, so can't rely on that source.

Any ideas on how to get tickets?
Thanks
Brendan
If it's a girl they're gonna name it Sigourney, after the actress. And if it's a boy they're gonna name him Rodney, after Dave.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Wales v Ireland 6N tickets needed

Post by icebaby »

Join the Irish Rugby supporters Club where you might get tickets ( I got them there to both away games this year) http://www.irishrugby.ie.
Or join a rugby club or cosy up to someone in a rugby club. or go on an organized tour ..
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

icebaby wrote:Or join a rugby club ..

While that may work for the home matches, unfortunately it doesn't really work for the away ones.
My club's allocation for the away matches is a tiny % of what we get for our home games so the chnaces of getting a ticket are nigh on impossible. The match with the greatest chance of getting tickets is usually France because they are obliged to sell tickets to the general public.... oh and Italy too.
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

I'll probably be on the lookout for a ticket aswell, so if anyone has any information I'd appreciate it
TheGopher
Beginner

Post by TheGopher »

Clubs allocations of tickets to away matches is always tiny, no guarantee of even getting the amount of tickets that are ordered. Join a club! :wink:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

TheGopher wrote:Clubs allocations of tickets to away matches is always tiny, no guarantee of even getting the amount of tickets that are ordered. Join a club! :wink:
I am a member, but I won'tt get tickets for this game through the club as far as I know
TheGopher
Beginner

Post by TheGopher »

thecoolfreak wrote:
TheGopher wrote:Clubs allocations of tickets to away matches is always tiny, no guarantee of even getting the amount of tickets that are ordered. Join a club! :wink:
I am a member, but I won'tt get tickets for this game through the club as far as I know
If you're a member you should be able to apply for tickets, most clubs have a procedure in place for the distribution of tickets. Granted, the supply is never enough to meet the demand but it's worth applying anyway. Usually the sponsors and workers in the clubs are looked after first
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

TheGopher wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
If you're a member you should be able to apply for tickets, most clubs have a procedure in place for the distribution of tickets. Granted, the supply is never enough to meet the demand but it's worth applying anyway. Usually the sponsors and workers in the clubs are looked after first
See I won't be a playing member next year as i will be away so I won't be able to get a ticket for this one
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

brendan wrote:All

Looking to head over to the Wales v Ireland 6N game next March. I can't see tickets on the WRU site and I'm not a member of any rugby club, so can't rely on that source.

Any ideas on how to get tickets?
Thanks
Brendan
Always plenty knocking around in Cardiff too on the day
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

anyone know anything more about tickets for this game
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

thecoolfreak wrote:anyone know anything more about tickets for this game
Yes, there should be about 78,000 of them, they'll be printed and have RBS 6Nations on them, will let you know more when i see mine. :D