International Tickets - Leinster Branch Sale??

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
John_C
Bookworm

Re: International Tickets - Leinster Branch Sale??

Post by John_C »

Broken Wing wrote:Patience John C. I just now got an email saying I have 2 for France so hang in there a little longer.
Thanks,

I'm technologically illiterate so I entered the draw by phone. My only worry is that my name is on some list somewhere that I don't know about. I suppose I'll know from my credit card if nothing else.

Edit: Never mind, I got 2 tickets for France!
Party like it's 1929!
PBB
Bookworm

Post by PBB »

I take it all back...

Am now sorted for everything but the AB's... just have to work out how to afford them now....
What we have here is a failure to communicate....
SilverSurfer
Knowledgeable

Post by SilverSurfer »

Fred Funk wrote:maybe I am mistaken, but were English and French tickets included in this draw? Did any one get these?
Got 2 All Blacks so happy.
Agree with Donny, would love to know the allocation per game. I can understand that there would be more tickets for the Argie game but if the difference was massive then the LB were flogging off unwanted Argie tickets to unsuspected members who entered the draw.
I must have read the mail wrong also as i though that if you got the All Blacks tickets you would also get the France tickets for the 6N game???
Maybe I need to re-read the email again.

Edit
as yes i read it wrong,
"Although these tickets are being sold as a two match pack (Argentina/England and New Zealand/France) by the IRFU, we have decided that, in order to satisfy as many season ticket holders as possible, we will distribute the tickets on an individual match basis."
There are two types of people in the world, those who think there are two types of people in the world and those that don't.
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

Boo Hoo, just got an e-mail to tell me I was out of luck this time round.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

still trying to figure out if we have just got 2 duplicate emails, or if indeed we have got 4 tickets for the AB's- has anyone else had more than one mail confirming that they have tickets?....we did apply for 4 (I thought we could have 2 per season ticket holder)......
John_C
Bookworm

Post by John_C »

mikey wrote:still trying to figure out if we have just got 2 duplicate emails, or if indeed we have got 4 tickets for the AB's- has anyone else had more than one mail confirming that they have tickets?....we did apply for 4 (I thought we could have 2 per season ticket holder)......
I got three emails and I have 3 season tickets. One said I got tickets and the 2 others were identical saying that I didn't. My guess is that you have 4 tickets.

They're very helpful in the office so the easiest thing might be to ring them.
Party like it's 1929!
madison

Post by madison »

Got two for Argentina. Only game I can't go to and its going to be a nightmare now trying to get rid of them while they are still on general sale. Agree with those who think they shouldn't have been included in the lottery. Whats the point when anyone who wanted them could have bought them weeks ago.
Bones
Mullet

Post by Bones »

WOO and indeed HOO! I got 2 France which I'm mightily pleased about as I already had 2 All blacks from the IRSC, 2 Argentina from the open sale and 2 Scotland away from the SRU. Now, has anyone who is very prone to bouts of sudden illness got 2 England tickets?
MAB
Beginner

Post by MAB »

Got duplicate e-mails aswell and lucky enough to get two AB tickets. However I am in the states that weekend so will swap for two France or england tickets if anyone interested.( Already have Argentina tickets.)
MAB
Beginner

Post by MAB »

MAB wrote:Got duplicate e-mails aswell and lucky enough to get two AB tickets. However I am in the states that weekend so will swap for two France or england tickets if anyone interested.( Already have Argentina tickets.)

All sorted. Thanks PBB
odyboody
Knowledgeable

Post by odyboody »

Was in a similar situation re tickets
2 season tickets recieved 2 emails saying I had been allocated 2 tickets :shock:,
Happy days 4 tickets :D ,
Checked ticketmaster and credit card, only money taken for 2 :|
Checked with branch only 2 tickets :cry:
2 TICKETS FOR AB's :green clap:
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

mikey wrote:still trying to figure out if we have just got 2 duplicate emails, or if indeed we have got 4 tickets for the AB's- has anyone else had more than one mail confirming that they have tickets?....we did apply for 4 (I thought we could have 2 per season ticket holder)......

well, having rung the branch i'm disappointed to find we have just the 2 tickets - as we bought our season tickets via one ticketmaster log on, it seems we only had one entry in the lottery, not the 2 we should have had, so have missed out on the opportunity. I guess its a greedy of me as we did get 2 tickets for the AB's game, but heh, you always want more dont you!.....

Branch are going to sort me out with a separate account shortly, as I dont want to be in the same boat for any, how should I put it, future lotteries for the bigger HC games we may find ourselves playing in :happy clapper:
Donald
Mullet

Post by Donald »

Just noticed today that €172 for Leinster Ticketline appeared on my credit card statement.
I checked with teh branch and they confirmed that I was successfil in the ticket lottery and have been given 2 tickets for the Argies match.
I never received any e-mail at all!!!

I really wanted tickets for NZ or 6N games and not too keen on the Argies match really. Would anyone want to swap two NZ, FR or England tickets for 2 Argentina tickets??? Please Please?
Come live with me in SEALAND!!
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Reminder that tickets purchased through the Leinster Branch International Lottery will be available for collection between 07.00 and 19.00 on Tuesday and Wednesday, 28th and 29th October from the office in 55 Main Street, Donnybrook. 8)
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

aisling7 wrote:Reminder that tickets purchased through the Leinster Branch International Lottery will be available for collection between 07.00 and 19.00 on Tuesday and Wednesday, 28th and 29th October from the office in 55 Main Street, Donnybrook. 8)
thanks Aisling. I can only collect tomorrow and it would have beentoo late in work remembering to bring in my email..
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Lord-Vader
Beginner

Post by Lord-Vader »

aisling7 wrote:Reminder that tickets purchased through the Leinster Branch International Lottery will be available for collection between 07.00 and 19.00 on Tuesday and Wednesday, 28th and 29th October from the office in 55 Main Street, Donnybrook. 8)
Are these just the pickup dates for the AI's or do we collect the 6Ns tickets on these dates as well?
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Well I got tickets for the New Zealand game and just collected them. Not too sure about the 6 Nations tickets but if you check the email you got from Sinead confirming that you were successful in the Lottery then it will tell you on that.
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

Two season ticket holders in the house and neither of us received the email regarding the lottery. The first we heard of it was when you guys started chatting about swaps, by then it was too late to enter. I have been in touch with Sinead and she/Eleanor have sorted me out with 2 tickets to Argentine game. However if by any chance there is anybody out there with surplus tickets to Ire/Fra or Ire/Eng game, PLEASE PLEASE keep me in mind.
PBB
Bookworm

Post by PBB »

Any word on availibility of the 6N tickets... re-read the lottery email and does not have a date for when they will be ready for collection, just a future date to be confirmed...
What we have here is a failure to communicate....
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

See my message of 3rd Nov. Still looking for tickets. Hope someone can help.