Hill 16 NZ & Arg matches

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Hill 16 NZ & Arg matches

Post by TrapperChamonix »

I have an offer of tickets in Hill 16 for the Arg match for myself and my son. I'm trying to work out if the Hill will be seated or standing for the Arg game. My understanding is that it is seated for the NZ game as the temporary seats are being put in for the ROI v Poland soccer game on the Wednesday.
Does anyone know if the Hill is seated for the Argentina game?
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
RobbieRockBoy
Enlightened

Re: Hill 16 NZ & Arg matches

Post by RobbieRockBoy »

There is no seating for any of the games on Hill 16, puffball or rugger, the puffball game is a friendly so not under FIFA seating rules so they can have terraces.