? Buying tickets from Italian Federation site

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Made Of Ale
Graduate

? Buying tickets from Italian Federation site

Post by Made Of Ale »

I've made a late enough decision to go to the 6N match in Rome. Has anyone been successful in buying tickets from the Italian Rugby Federation site? They don't seem to sell to addresses outside Italy, as far as I can see but it seems there are still tickets available and I wonder is there a way around this e.g. getting the tickets sent to an Italian friend/relative etc. Has anyone tried this?

(Alternatively in the unlikely event that anyone had two spare tickets for somewhere like the Tribuna Scoperta that they were looking to get rid of, that would be great.)
blaker
Enlightened

Re: ? Buying tickets from Italian Federation site

Post by blaker »

Howzits.

Its marginally trickier this year than in the past - you will need an Italian address.

I have a buddy in Italy who very kindly (on the promise that we bring her out to dinner) let us send the ticeidi to her.

Give me a shout if you can't get sorted and I might be able to sort you out with her address
Leinster jersey on the Great Wall of China.The Mongolians couldn't breach it but the Blues did!
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

Cheers, thanks for that. We've now located a distant Italian connection so we'll try and get some tickets through them if they're still available to the public.
I think we'll make the trip anyway, I'm sure there'll be tickets about, and if not it's still a weekend in Rome.
tojo
Beginner

Post by tojo »

Hi ,

Tickets available @ Face Value.

Contact me please/

Regards

Tojo