More tickets available for Scotland v Ireland on SRU site

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Made Of Ale
Graduate

More tickets available for Scotland v Ireland on SRU site

Post by Made Of Ale »

The SRU have released more tickets for the match against us, available on the website:
http://www.scottishrugby.org/content/view/28/78/
(Just go to the SRU website if that link doesn't work).

I bought tickets for this match when they originally became available and the online wait can be very long (I was waiting an hour at least) but worked in the end.

Amazing they're having trouble shifting tickets, though I suppose maybe not so in view of previous Murrayfield attendances. I didn't think this was an issue for the Six Nations though.