Ireland v England

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
marketeer
Beginner

Re: Ireland v England

Post by marketeer »

I got a Leinster vs Harlequins ticket in the lottery that I'd be willing to swap for an Ireland vs England ticket, let me know if anyone is interested.
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

marketeer wrote:I got a Leinster vs Harlequins ticket in the lottery that I'd be willing to swap for an Ireland vs England ticket, let me know if anyone is interested.
God loves a trier.
simonno6
Rhys Ruddock

Post by simonno6 »

good god whats gonna happen when 30,000 is whipped out of the capacity!

It was WAYYYY easier to get tickets when we were sh!t.
Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Number 1
Saturday 21st May 2011 - Brace
Saturday 19th May 2012 - Hatrick!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Sorted myself now but Looking for two more tickets for mates.

They're season ticket holders and regular Leinster away followers so they're worthy recipients. Anywhere in ground is fine and they don't have to be together. Face value plus booking fees paid as per normal.

If anyone has them going spare, PM me!
intothewest
Graduate

Post by intothewest »

simonno6 wrote:good god whats gonna happen when 30,000 is whipped out of the capacity!

This is a very good point..although a certain amount of "day-trippers" because of the Croker novelty etc. will be eliminated, there isn't 30k of them. The IRFU (FAI are idiots anyway) didnt seem to factor in the increased interest in Rugby on this island into the equation when deciding capacity for the new LR. 60-65k should have been accomodated IMO.
"Ne jamais pas perdre sa passionne..ou s'en..eloigner vite!."...E.C

“Did he have hands? Did he have a face, yes? Then it wasnt us.”..Sergei Malatov
simonno6
Rhys Ruddock

Post by simonno6 »

intothewest wrote:
simonno6 wrote:good god whats gonna happen when 30,000 is whipped out of the capacity!

This is a very good point..although a certain amount of "day-trippers" because of the Croker novelty etc. will be eliminated, there isn't 30k of them. The IRFU (FAI are idiots anyway) didnt seem to factor in the increased interest in Rugby on this island into the equation when deciding capacity for the new LR. 60-65k should have been accomodated IMO.
Agreed - very short sighted. And we might even have eclipsed securing the UEFA Cup final by bagging the one that actually matters! Also would have helped with any World Cup bids we might consider putting together in the future ----> Boost to local economy ----> Fight our way out of the recession ----> Jobs for all!

Feel bad engaging in any form of discussion that doesnt relate to ticket exchange on this forum so....

1 Please! :lol: 8) :P
Saturday 23rd May 2009 - Number 1
Saturday 21st May 2011 - Brace
Saturday 19th May 2012 - Hatrick!
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

FFS :roll:

New stadium is the max capacity which could have been built at that site.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

combatlogo wrote:FFS :roll:

New stadium is the max capacity which could have been built at that site.
No its not - it is the max capacity that the planners would have let be built at that site. if thats proper speak.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

Donny B. wrote:Sorted myself now but Looking for two more tickets for mates.

They're season ticket holders and regular Leinster away followers so they're worthy recipients. Anywhere in ground is fine and they don't have to be together. Face value plus booking fees paid as per normal.

If anyone has them going spare, PM me!
I am also a season ticket holder, as is my husband. Haven't missed a Leinster home game for years, so I hope we would be considered worthy recipients too. Please pm me if anyone has two tickets to spare. Pleeeeeeeeeease
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

Mags wrote:Hi guys,

Begging for 2 tickets for Irl/Eng game. Pleeeeeeeeease!
(Leinster season ticket holder who missed out on lottery). Very kind person on this site helped us with tkts for French game.
Fingers crossed.
Couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, but guess what, VERY KIND PERSON called last night and we're sorted for Sat. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
COME ON IRELAND :happy clapper: :happy clapper:
Smeehank
Graduate

Post by Smeehank »

Have two tickets for the davin upper but the rest of my group are on the hill. Anyone willing to do a swap (plus monetary difference) for the hill?

ie I give you my tickets (€90 x 2)
You give me two hill tickets(40 x 2 Ithink) + €100 difference?

It could be worth it to stay dry!
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

Looking for a ticket. Had no luck in the lottery. If there is a spare one out there I'll take it. Here's hoping
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
backey
Learner
Location: where quality rugby lives where else of course LEINSTER

Post by backey »

Just been severly let down by so called mate who "had two tks for england game" :evil: for 8yr old son plus self. Haven't told little fella yet, hoping not too, :cry: if some kind soul can help me out. (not sucessful in leinster lottery) live in dublin but can travel up to 1hr distance for tickets if needs be. please pm me with details if you can be our knight in shining armour. :| last min posts also considered.
thanks
a desperate parent and child :cry:
full time rugby fan