Ireland v England

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
josie
Graduate

Ireland v England

Post by josie »

Fat chance I know, but if anyone has 2 tickets for this match, I'd love to snatch them from your hand - face value plus any booking fees etc plus free beers (or tipple of choice) all night is yours for the taking.

Edited to say - only looking for one ticket now (haven't found one, just don't want to bring the other person any more :) )
Last edited by josie on February 9th, 2009, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh pointy birds
Oh pointy, pointy
Anoint my head
Anointy, nointy
badger79
Bookworm

England match - ticket requests

Post by badger79 »

I don't suppose anyone's got one spare England ticket they'd be willing to sell? Myself and a couple of mates only got 2 tickets for the England game in the season ticket holder's lottery, so if anyone has 1 extra it would be hugely appreciated.
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Biggest longshot in LF.com's history?

Post by BlueArmyOriginal »

So here goes....I'm looking for 5 tickets to the England game for some mates of mine who are coming up from Spain that weekend and are looking to go to the game. They're genuine Irish supporters and play the game down there so I'll vouch for them! They'd be looking for the Hill preferably but anywhere in the ground would be greatly and warmly appreciated! PM me if you're looking to get rid of any tickets.

Cheers,

Kev
'And striding away now! For Leinster, is Brian O'Driscoll! He's Running for the posts, he could be running for the Final here! We've got a quarter of the match to go but at the moment the colour is Blue!!' Myles Harrison; Croke Park; 2nd May 2009
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Biggest longshot in LF.com's history?

Post by Donny B. »

:lol:

You've got some stones on you, I'll give you that!!!
powerhouse2000

Re: England match - ticket requests

Post by powerhouse2000 »

I have a Magners league ticket for terrace on April 4th but unfortunately I am on holiday at this time,if anyone is interested in swapping a ticket for the english game 28th Feb,I would give cash also to make up the difference to the face value of ticket .Please PM me
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

powerhouse2000 wrote:I have a Magners league ticket for terrace on April 4th but unfortunately I am on holiday at this time,if anyone is interested in swapping a ticket for the english game 28th Feb,I would give cash also to make up the difference to the face value of ticket .Please PM me
You don't have stones on you pal, you've got boulders! :lol:
sudzy

England match - ticket requests

Post by sudzy »

I am looking for one ticket for the France Match, anywhere will do. Thanks! :D
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

I'm looking for two England tickets if there out there?????
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

They are still offering offical travel and ticket packages from the rfu.

369 lids(english ones) for a night in the burlington, flight and match tickets which must be a bit less than tout travel would bring us to any game for.
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

May as well get the begging bowl out.

Looking for one England ticket for myself, anywhere is ground is good face value plus booking fees will be paid!

EDIT: Now sorted with a ticket thanks to jamotec and Mark!! 8)
Last edited by Donny B. on February 23rd, 2009, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tifa
Beginner

Post by tifa »

looking for two tickets to this game, anywhere in the ground - will pay face value plus booking fee

thanks folks
ratpack
Mullet

Post by ratpack »

Looking for one for myself, face value plus bf. I'd be really happy to help someone with spares out!
intothewest
Graduate

Re: Ireland v England

Post by intothewest »

Ticket sought by one desperate fan for england game. Anywhere in ground will do.
"Ne jamais pas perdre sa passionne..ou s'en..eloigner vite!."...E.C

“Did he have hands? Did he have a face, yes? Then it wasnt us.”..Sergei Malatov
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Counted at least a dozen people selling tickets for the French match outside Croke Park. Was offered 3 at the postponed A International. There are a lot of tickets going around, and I'm sure that will continue for the England one too. I paid for my England tickets back in October - 5 months ago. There's a chance many people will be off-loading tickets worth €90 to raise some cash. Outside the Luas stop at Connolly Station is a good place
intothewest
Graduate

Post by intothewest »

suisse wrote:Counted at least a dozen people selling tickets for the French match outside Croke Park. Was offered 3 at the postponed A International. There are a lot of tickets going around, and I'm sure that will continue for the England one too. I paid for my England tickets back in October - 5 months ago. There's a chance many people will be off-loading tickets worth €90 to raise some cash. Outside the Luas stop at Connolly Station is a good place
I'd be surprised if its like that for England suisse...if you are correct however I will gladly swoop for a ticket off someone! Can't see it though. The word from down south is a massive interest in tickets that wasn;t there for French game.

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

intothewest wrote: The word from down south is a massive interest in tickets that wasn;t there for French game.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats the word I'm thinking of?

Band aid?

Bandages?

Wagon wheels?
A proud Winsome Fluter
intothewest
Graduate

Post by intothewest »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
intothewest wrote: The word from down south is a massive interest in tickets that wasn;t there for French game.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats the word I'm thinking of?

Band aid?

Bandages?

Wagon wheels?
Wandbagon?.....for Irish games, its a phenomenon affecting 4 provinces to be fair! There is always massive interest in the English game tho, to be fair.

sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

There's always a huge number of English over too so I'd reckon they'd be snapping up spares
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

Hi guys,

Begging for 2 tickets for Irl/Eng game. Pleeeeeeeeease!
(Leinster season ticket holder who missed out on lottery). Very kind person on this site helped us with tkts for French game.
Fingers crossed.
colinmtn
Knowledgeable

Post by colinmtn »

Looking for one (or two if possible) England tickets if anyone has any spare
All hail the monstrous nerd. I am by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!