Internatinal tickets draw

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Internatinal tickets draw

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Hi guys,
just wondering when the draw for November Internationals and Six Nations tickets takes place and when can we enter it?
colinmtn
Knowledgeable

Re: Internatinal tickets draw

Post by colinmtn »

I doubt there will be any info on tickets for another month or so.

The Australia game is on the Sunday between the two Soccer world cup play off games (on the Sat and the next Wed.). If Ireland are in one of these games (which now looks fairly likley) it will be bucket seats on hill 16 for the soccer, meaning they will be there for the rugby also.

They can't sort out tickets until they know how many are avalable.

Soccer play off draw is on the 19th October so i doubt there will be any info on tickets for the games till after that
All hail the monstrous nerd. I am by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Ye about a month before the matches expect an email with details on how to enter the draw - Don’t bother would be my advice.
If you can try source them some other way. Any tickets I have got for Internationals in Croke Park (3matches) through the LB have been muck. On each occasion the seats were in the very last row ZZ & right in the corner of the Hogan/Canal I mean right in the corner utterly useless for watching Rugby. Even the screen is a dot. 180 euros for two seats from which you can’t see jack is to much IMO. I honestly belive the seats up there should cost less than 30euro the view is THAT bad. I know from other STH that there seats were as poor over in the Cusack/Canal corner. Seems LB get (give the STH) the worst seats in the house.

Ps - it’s also bloody cold up their!
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
bluedabadi
Knowledgeable

Post by bluedabadi »

two tickets for SA game!! woo hoo!! :D