International tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
charlevillerfc

International tickets

Post by charlevillerfc »

We have plenty of tickets for both croke park games if anybody is looking for them. Just e-mail ***Edited by Mod. Please PM*** with contact details and we will arrange to get the tickets to you. Face value, no levy or handling fee and we'll even pay for postage!
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Re: International tickets

Post by combatlogo »

I'd remove my email address anf get people to PM you if I were you.
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

My suspicious radar just imploded...anyone know if this guy is legit?
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Skinfull wrote:My suspicious radar just imploded...anyone know if this guy is legit?
I do know that some clubs have too many tickets as they their allocations were linked to 6 nations tickets
I have Bumbleflex
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Dave, do you mean they were told "you need to take more AI tickets than normal or you don't get your usual 6N quota"?

They normally link one of the AI games with a 6N game, first time I've seen the 2 AI games bundled together.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

combatlogo wrote:Dave, do you mean they were told "you need to take more AI tickets than normal or you don't get your usual 6N quota"?

They normally link one of the AI games with a 6N game, first time I've seen the 2 AI games bundled together.
Dunno, all I know is that some clubs have excess AI tickets due to the way they were linked to 6N games
I have Bumbleflex
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Post by bgmusic »

Dave,I think the recession is part of this.Club members had to have their order form in with their cheque by 30 Sept.With things as they are, many members have cut back their orders,and only ordered 6N tickets from their clubs,leaving these clubs with a lot of AI tickets on their hands and having to pay the IRFU for them.Many clubs are now discreetly trying to sell these AI tickets.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Have an order in for 6N tickets which I'm told is confirmed, didn't buy AI's from the club as didn't need them and they wern't paired anyway.

Credit card has yet to be charged for the 6N ones.
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

I know of one Junior club that were given more tickets then they normally get for Intls, and after sorting out the members that requested tickets they are left with 91 tickets to try offload
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

That's a lot of tickets! :shock:

IRFU has screwed the pooch IMO by pairing 2 AI's - should have paired each AI with Scotland or Wales 6N games.