2010 6N

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: 2010 6N

Post by johng »

Last time I saw Wales live was when they hockeyed us in 1976. Still steer clear though.

A/ Like grumpy the seats are normally chyte in my experience (ABs last year I was in the back of the upper davin in the corner)
B/ TicketBarsteward
C/ Irish Supporters club is a better deal (you can choose your seat a bit better) but currently want you to buy seats for all 3 (I have seen Scotland and Italy in Croker)
I suspect they will be available closer to the date for a single game.
D/ Usually get offered tickets from someone close to the date.
E/ A bit unfanlike of me, but after Italy at home, and France and England away, we will have a better idea of how our season is shaping up.
F/ Muck all Foney
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

I heard that the Irish Supporters Club are selling those crappy seats in the upper Davin for €35 a pop. Still cr@p seats but at least you're not paying the same as someone with a prime view in the middle of the Hogan/Cusack.
northsider
Knowledgeable

Post by northsider »

Donny B. wrote:I heard that the Irish Supporters Club are selling those crappy seats in the upper Davin for €35 a pop. Still cr@p seats but at least you're not paying the same as someone with a prime view in the middle of the Hogan/Cusack.
They are also selling Hill 16 tickets for 35 euro (although you have to buy to all 3 home games), which is good value
Can I play the piano anymore?
Of course you can.
Well i couldn't before!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

northsider wrote:
Donny B. wrote:I heard that the Irish Supporters Club are selling those crappy seats in the upper Davin for €35 a pop. Still cr@p seats but at least you're not paying the same as someone with a prime view in the middle of the Hogan/Cusack.
They are also selling Hill 16 tickets for 35 euro (although you have to buy to all 3 home games), which is good value
No problems with that price for the Hill. They're the only type of tickets I'm buying now for rugby from now on in Croke Park.
Smeehank
Graduate

Post by Smeehank »

they can keep them. I'm sick of paying €80 to sit in the back of the canal only to be offered better tickets from a mate a day or two before the match!
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

Hill ticket for all 3 games for €109? Thank you IRSC.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Smeehank wrote:they can keep them. I'm sick of paying €80 to sit in the back of the canal only to be offered better tickets from a mate a day or two before the match!
Enjoy it while it lasts
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Hickiefan wrote:
Smeehank wrote:they can keep them. I'm sick of paying €80 to sit in the back of the canal only to be offered better tickets from a mate a day or two before the match!
Enjoy it while it lasts

Nothing to Enjoys 80bills for an utterly sh!t view
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Scott wrote:
Hickiefan wrote:
Enjoy it while it lasts

Nothing to Enjoys 80bills for an utterly sh!t view
I was referring to getting offered good seats a few days before the game. That ain't going to last long.
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Croke Park is frustrating that way. There are lots of good seats being passed around by people with little interest and a lot of fans sitting miles back. The worst part of the lot is that the cr@p seats are still mostly the same price. Really makes it so much more annoying when I'd rather have the option of getting seats in a better area of the ground for a little more money.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

ronk wrote: The worst part of the lot is that the cr@p seats are still mostly the same price.

Agree. They really should have categories like most other stadia
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

sarah_lennon wrote:
ronk wrote: The worst part of the lot is that the cr@p seats are still mostly the same price.

Agree. They really should have categories like most other stadia
100% agree. It's a joke that they don't.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Broken Wing wrote:Hill ticket for all 3 games for €109? Thank you IRSC.

These are excellent value, no suprise that they sold out so quickly.
jaykay
Beginner

Post by jaykay »

Just got an email from the leinster branch regarding the collection of international tickets. Two of the three days the office is only open from 9am-4pm! with the third day better at 7am-6pm. Why oh why do we have to pay a service charge to thievingmaster for such a brutal lack of service!
dave13
Bookworm

Post by dave13 »

gotta agree with this. Why are we paying such a large service charge to ticketmaster when they barely have to do anything for it. I assume the tickets come from the IRFU and have to be collected from the Leinster branch office.
And the opening hours are pretty crappy, i work in Dublin City centre and will struggle to make it there during the allotted time, will probably have to leave work early or head in late. How is anybody from outside the city supposed to be able to collect them?
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

dave13 wrote:How is anybody from outside the city supposed to be able to collect them?
Exactly. I brought this up with them last year. They don't give a toss.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
jaykay
Beginner

Post by jaykay »

Here is the response from Leinster regarding the charges.....

Ticketmaster are contractually entitled to charge an administration fee for any tickets they sell on our behalf. While I appreciate that in this case it does not include postage I assure you that this was only at our insistence and not because they refused to do so. Over 3,000 International tickets were sold to Season Ticket holders and Leinster Rugby simply to not have the staff to process this number of electronic payments, not to mention the amount of administration involved in chasing up people who provide incorrect details etc.

Please also note that if you cannot make it to the office on any of the collection days including the Monday where staff have volunteered to work early/late to accommodate those who can not make it in during core office hours then we will be happy to post out your tickets but this will be done at your own risk as we have explained that tickets cannot be reissued if lost or stolen.

Kind regards,
Sinead
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Donny B. wrote:
northsider wrote:
No problems with that price for the Hill. They're the only type of tickets I'm buying now for rugby from now on in Croke Park.
Are you privy to top-secret IRFU-GAA negotiations???
:lol:
viigand
Learner

Post by viigand »

Comrade loco's devastating use of emoticons never ceases to stun
Culdub
Bookworm

Post by Culdub »

So, I'm trying to get hold of tickets to the Scotland or Wales game, have one for the Italy one. I should be able to get one on match day outside Croke Park without paying the touts, shouldn't I?

Have been in touch with someone on another site who has tickets but I'm convinced they're a tout operation and although I'm willing to pay above the odds, don't want to go crazy and these guys are looking for all kinds of information and bank transfers that sound way too dodgey.