6 Nations Scotland Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: 6 Nations Scotland Tickets

Post by johng »

I logged on 5 minutes after I got the email and they were gone. Just browsing anyway. I could not afford 500 bills for the triple pack earlier. So possibly give it a miss. Saw them last time they were in croker.
Culdub
Bookworm

Post by Culdub »

For some reason never got the email but yeah, they're gone alright. LIke you Johng, couldn't afford the triple back and missed the cheaper versions....I have a knack for doing that. Still think some might show up between now and the match though, early days yet.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I find someone always comes out of the woodwork with tickets the week of the match.
I have grown choosy recently due to:
Lack of funds.
Expensive tickets.
Having seen all major countries (Except Wales) play in croker.
Generally being a fussy aulfellah, unwilling to stand on the hill.
The view in croker from some seats.

From the look of the new LR, I think the view should be much better.

The ticket price/availability will remain a mystery until later in the year.

I would say Leinster ST holders will get tickets for the combined provinces match. Will be worth it, just to check the place out.
Culdub
Bookworm

Post by Culdub »

Yeah, will be interesting to see new pricing arrangements in LR although I guess we can expect the IRFU will be wanting to spread the cost over a period. Saw somewhere that people who had paid deposits on their ten-year season tickets were seeking refunds; guess it's to be expected given the times we live in. Got a sneak preview of LR with a friend working on the site a few weeks ago, beautiful design, can't wait to get back there. Croke has been good but like you say you can get some lousy seats, been stuck in the Davin stand a few times and you'd have a better view from the canal. Hill 16 ain't that bad at all, work it for the atmosphere. Am sure some tickets for the Scotland match will show up; having said that, I was sure that we'd go to Paris on Sunday and get a win....
malahideblue

Post by malahideblue »

S’il vous plaît
Please please, have no ticket for Scottish game, any ticket most wellcome.
Thanks
Culdub
Bookworm

Post by Culdub »

Has anyone ever bought tickets from **Edited by Mod** Just wondering what the story is with them, reliable or not? I know prices are inflated but as it gets closer to match day, I'm getting a bit edgy.

Sorry mods, not one I should have have posted, apologies
Last edited by Eve on March 8th, 2010, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link to tickets above face value removed - please refer to forum rules
Bones
Mullet

Post by Bones »

I have 1 spare Hill ticket for the Ireland V Scotland match next Saturday. Face value obviously, €35. PM if interested.
Last edited by Bones on March 14th, 2010, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dhampson2000
Beginner

Post by dhampson2000 »

Pm sent
Bones
Mullet

Post by Bones »

dhampson2000 wrote:Pm sent
Replied.
tones
Shane Jennings

Post by tones »

Looking for 1/2 Hill tickets for the Scotland game, any help would be appreciated.
"Munster could join the French League, or an expanded English / British league."
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

Any couple of spare tickets for this weekend knocking about?? Hill/Stand/Premium, any where at all

Please!!
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
Lleinster
Beginner

Post by Lleinster »

Olaf, PM sent re ticket
Lleinster
Beginner

Post by Lleinster »

Ticket gone
Last edited by Lleinster on March 18th, 2010, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tackle-bag
Rhys Ruddock

Post by tackle-bag »

Lleinster wrote:1 upper cusack ticket for sale. Available for collection in Dublin on thursday or friday.
PM sent.
"Hickie, scorching down the wing... God, I've missed saying that!" - Ryle Nugent
ROYSH D4
Knowledgeable

Post by ROYSH D4 »

Two tickets for Scotland game... cant make the match .. Pm me if your interested :happy clapper:
"Sometimes the blood of Patriots needs to be spilt on the Altar of Freedom....And that Blood is Blue .... Go On Leinster!"
Fitzybobs
Bookworm

Post by Fitzybobs »

ROYSH D4 wrote:Two tickets for Scotland game... cant make the match .. Pm me if your interested :happy clapper:
pm sent
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

I've got 3 premium level tickets for sale for Saturday. Hogan Stand, bang on the half way line. €100 each (face value). pm if intrested. I'll be at the game tonight if anyone wants to pick them up there.
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Cianostays wrote:I've got 3 premium level tickets for sale for Saturday. Hogan Stand, bang on the half way line. €100 each (face value). pm if intrested. I'll be at the game tonight if anyone wants to pick them up there.
PM sent
Get in the f%~king bag.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Slipper1 wrote:
Cianostays wrote:I've got 3 premium level tickets for sale for Saturday. Hogan Stand, bang on the half way line. €100 each (face value). pm if intrested. I'll be at the game tonight if anyone wants to pick them up there.
PM sent
Beat me to it ya fecker
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

Slipper1 wrote:
PM sent
Received. Reply Sent.
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.