Wales tickets in the Leinster raffle thing...

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Wales tickets in the Leinster raffle thing...

Post by Danthefan »

I 'won' 2 tickets for the Wales game in the raffle, just wondering did I miss the email and are these available for collection yet or just not available yet?
Fitzybobs
Bookworm

Re: Wales tickets in the Leinster raffle thing...

Post by Fitzybobs »

d_whelan
Beginner

Post by d_whelan »

Did any of you get an email about these collection dates?

An email from the branch has been the usual way to let us know about the collection days and times in the past. I've missed the first 2 collection days due to only finding this thread today! Thank you for starting it off. Not sure why they changed the system this time.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Was just been onto Sinead she says they can be collected during the week with account Id .
Flying wedge