Italy vs Ireland - 6N 2011

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Italy vs Ireland - 6N 2011

Post by sheepshagger »

For anyone going over, tickets now on sale, they won't post outside of Italy but you can collect over there.

http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php?i ... lang=IT&S=

Undecided on whether to go, will decide later...tickets pretty easy to get anyway (even on the day)
Bosco
Mullet

Re: Italy vs Ireland - 6N 2011

Post by Bosco »

have you not got anything better to be doing?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Bosco wrote:have you not got anything better to be doing?
What did you let me do that for?

What?

Sure wasn't I standin there, lookin at yeh, watchin me doin it :roll:
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Ticket prices of EUR 35 -EUR 110 looks reasonable
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

If this was in mid march i would go in a heart beat. Usually get lovely weather that time of spring. Probably the best away trip going
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Anyone (apart from SS) bought tickets for this yet?
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

aisling7 wrote:Anyone (apart from SS) bought tickets for this yet?

Not yet.....going with Mrs Nelly and another couple....one of them is looking into a friend getting tickets over there. Getting a bit twitchy now,would rather have them sorted at this stage.

Any advice from those who've been previously?
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

nelly the elephant wrote:
Any advice from those who've been previously?
Whilst you can normally pick them up easily enough on the day (at face value) you can buy them now (as singles) and collect on the day.
Mackman15
Mullet

Post by Mackman15 »

My mate in work and his good lady wife were there two years ago in a group of six and when they got to their seats they were occupied by six others that gained entry on (what turned out to be) Counterfeit tickets. I have no idea how widespread this might be however a few things to bear in mind are certainly thrown up.

By the by, the Stewards didn't want to know about what was an obvious case of dogdy tickets. Sounded very much like they were in on the gig also.
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Mackman15 wrote:My mate in work and his good lady wife were there two years ago in a group of six and when they got to their seats they were occupied by six others that gained entry on (what turned out to be) Counterfeit tickets. I have no idea how widespread this might be however a few things to bear in mind are certainly thrown up.

By the by, the Stewards didn't want to know about what was an obvious case of dogdy tickets. Sounded very much like they were in on the gig also.
Has happened to me before at the ground in Italy. . stewards were pretty useless and we ended up having to sit somwhere else (was Italy vs NZ).
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Booked my flights this evening :)
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

Flights, accomodation and tickets all sorted counting down the days now :-)
Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Armchair »

Any one know of any good deals going for this trip. Flights seem to be expensive. Any travel agent selling decent packages? I know I have left it late but haven't done Italy away yet so thought I might go
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Armchair wrote:Any one know of any good deals going for this trip. Flights seem to be expensive. Any travel agent selling decent packages? I know I have left it late but haven't done Italy away yet so thought I might go
Not trying to be funny but the 6N and cheap travel packages do not go together.

Your best bet at this stage is to go indirect - try BA, Lufthansa etc. . at least by purchasing a through ticket if any flight is delayed/missed they will look after you.

Match tickets can be bought on the day and Rome accomodation will never sell out (or go up unlike Embra/Cardiff).
Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Armchair »

sheepshagger wrote:
Armchair wrote:Any one know of any good deals going for this trip. Flights seem to be expensive. Any travel agent selling decent packages? I know I have left it late but haven't done Italy away yet so thought I might go
Not trying to be funny but the 6N and cheap travel packages do not go together.

Your best bet at this stage is to go indirect - try BA, Lufthansa etc. . at least by purchasing a through ticket if any flight is delayed/missed they will look after you.

Match tickets can be bought on the day and Rome accomodation will never sell out (or go up unlike Embra/Cardiff).
Yeah Knew they wouldn't be cheap but thought there might be a bargain or 2 to be got at this late stage,thanks for the info, I will try BA and Lufthansa
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

I've ended up with an extra ticket for this game if anyone is interested, it has to be collected on the day over there but I can forward on all relevant details for collection, was €36 but open to offers.
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

I'm flying with Lufthansa via Franfurt - out Friday morning and back Sunday afternoon €180ish. There were cheaper available if you wanted to fly out later that night. Aer Lingus wanted €530 so I am pretty much getting my hotel (€175 for the weekend), match ticket (€35) and flight for less than the AL flight alone.
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

I have a mate with a spare ticket for this in hand. If anyone is interested PM me.
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
richieklong

Post by richieklong »

Any tickets going spare? Just managed to get a last minute flight and going to take my chances with a match ticket. If you know of any going spare, please let me know.

Cheers.