Aviva restricted view tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
exwinger
Beginner

Aviva restricted view tickets

Post by exwinger »

Does anyone know what is meant by restricted view in the Aviva on the east side. IRFU have NZ/ARG package for 95euro.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Aviva restricted view tickets

Post by Scott »

not trying to be smart but ring IRFU & ask them
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

"watch the game on the big screen"
Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Armchair »

exwinger wrote:Does anyone know what is meant by restricted view in the Aviva on the east side. IRFU have NZ/ARG package for 95euro.
It means you will enjoy the atmosphere, experience the weather but the only rugby you will see will be on the big screen!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

That's the croker version.

The Lansdowne version is the opposite.

I think they are section 511 and 512. You cannot see either of the big screens.

Otherwise they are fine.
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

I was in the upper east section for the inter pro combined game... and couldn't see either of the screens of the scoreboard. And a corner of the opposite try area. It was too steep to lean out far enough to see!
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk