Ireland v Argentina

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Ireland v Argentina

Post by aisling7 »

I have a spare ticket for Ireland v Argentina on Sunday. West Lower - Section 123. €95 ono.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: Ireland v Argentina

Post by johng »

aisling7 wrote:I have a spare ticket for Ireland v Argentina on Sunday. West Lower - Section 123. €95 ono.
Nice seat!

I have 2 for West upper (Just behind the press) bang on the 10M line

45 each. If no one is bothered I'll go meself.
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Post by bgmusic »

Irish times saying LR are selling tickets @half price 45 euro in the shop at donnybrook(cash only,no fees)
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

Yep... so I see this morning. I feel rightly shafted now.
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

Was on to the shop earlier... it looks like tickets that they're selling for €45 are all lower tier in the corners blocks 109,110 & 120, 121. Don't know if that makes you feel better or worse!
Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Armchair »

underpantsdance wrote:Was on to the shop earlier... it looks like tickets that they're selling for €45 are all lower tier in the corners blocks 109,110 & 120, 121. Don't know if that makes you feel better or worse!
once they have double letters such as AA, BB etc they are all actually very good seats
Last edited by Armchair on November 23rd, 2010, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

Yeah I was in block 108 (row S) for match against NV and I wasn't blown away but I guess being that bit higher up would improve things a little.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

johng wrote:
aisling7 wrote:I have a spare ticket for Ireland v Argentina on Sunday. West Lower - Section 123. €95 ono.
Nice seat!

I have 2 for West upper (Just behind the press) bang on the 10M line

45 each. If no one is bothered I'll go meself.
Tickets gone!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

aisling7 wrote:Yep... so I see this morning. I feel rightly shafted now.
Not even touching that one!

What I meant was, I am not even going to comment on that.
Last edited by johng on November 23rd, 2010, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

johng wrote:Not even touching that one!
Doubt whoever is shafting A7 would want you to, either.

(Sorry, too easy)
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

If anyone wants my spare ticket for this I will sell for €45. block 123 in the lower west.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Ouch... Leinster Rugby Store sold restricted view tickets for half price yeaterday - but today they are selling 'normal' view seats and they are all half price too!!!

Would be a bit pissed off if I'd bought yesterday's ones.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Xanthippe wrote:Ouch... Leinster Rugby Store sold restricted view tickets for half price yeaterday - but today they are selling 'normal' view seats and they are all half price too!!!

They are selling them on behalf of clubs that took an allocation for NZ and are left with these spare tickets now.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

ronk wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:Ouch... Leinster Rugby Store sold restricted view tickets for half price yeaterday - but today they are selling 'normal' view seats and they are all half price too!!!

They are selling them on behalf of clubs that took an allocation for NZ and are left with these spare tickets now.
I know, and I appreciate that the clubs need to get rid of their allocation but wouldn't you hate if you'd bought two yesterday and then the good ones became available today.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Xanthippe wrote:
ronk wrote:

I know, and I appreciate that the clubs need to get rid of their allocation but wouldn't you hate if you'd bought two yesterday and then the good ones became available today.
I dislike it that I paid full price (+fees) months ago for tickets that probably aren't any better than either and couldn't be bought individually.

It's often been the way that people get given tickets or had high quality ones available at a modest price for games, why is this different. I'm sure if I was still in the market for tickets I could find some even cheaper than that. There'll probably be loads of free ones being given away by people with spares.