6 Nations Ticket Prices

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Fitzybobs
Bookworm

6 Nations Ticket Prices

Post by Fitzybobs »

From IRFU site:

This new tiered pricing structure will see the introduction of five general admission ticket categories for these two RBS 6 Nations matches

The prices of these tickets, with approximate numbers per category, will be as follows: -

Schoolboy/Schoolgirl: €15 X 1,800 tickets in North Stand (62.5% price reduction)

Category 4: €50 X 2,500 in East and West Upper Stands /Touchlines (50% price reduction)

Category 3: €65 X 5,000 in East / West / South Upper Stands
and portions of North Stand ( 35% price reduction)

Category 2: €80 X 4,500 in East /West/ South and portions of North Stand (20% price reduction)

Category 1: €90 X 13,000 in East / West /South Stands (10% price reduction)

Premium Level Tickets: 3,200 will continue to be available for sale at €125
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: 6 Nations Ticket Prices

Post by johng »

That is a step in the right direction.

Adds up to 30000 though. Are there nearly 22000 10 year ticketholders, Sponsors etc?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

At those prices (and the fact its England and France) i'd say the clubs have a much better chance at getting rid of these (to their members). Not sure if many will make public sale. . .
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

johng wrote:That is a step in the right direction.

Adds up to 30000 though. Are there nearly 22000 10 year ticketholders, Sponsors etc?
Yes is the answer.
Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Armchair »

Now why didn't they just do this in the first place :roll: Well done to all that directly or indirectly made their objections know to the sheepskin coat brigade :clap:

Glad to see the schoolboy / schoolgirl tickets being brought down to a more reasonable level!
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

has the lottery alrdy been done 4 the england and france tickets?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

leinsterfan100 wrote:has the lottery alrdy been done 4 the england and france tickets?
For Leinster season ticket holders, yes.
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

When? I didn't see any emails!
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

Sandrine wrote:When? I didn't see any emails!
I don't remember this either. Thought it was just the AI games.
Could well be very wrong all the same 8)
Dont Panic!
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

I missed it too but I realised shortly after the closing date that the mail giving details of the lottery for AI tickets back in September said that the lottery was for AIs and six nations. Pretty poor communication as it only very briefly mentioned the six nations and then went on to give pricing details etc for the AIs. Far too easily missed IMO, I decided not to enter lottery as I wasn't too interest in AI tickets :(
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

underpantsdance wrote:I missed it too but I realised shortly after the closing date that the mail giving details of the lottery for AI tickets back in September said that the lottery was for AIs and six nations. Pretty poor communication as it only very briefly mentioned the six nations and then went on to give pricing details etc for the AIs. Far too easily missed IMO, I decided not to enter lottery as I wasn't too interest in AI tickets :(
Didn't realise that people not reading emails properly was someone elses fault :roll:
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

Not try to blame anyone else, I scanned the mail too quickly - it would have been nice if the mail had been titled more appropriately though less likely to have missed it if it had been titled Autumn International and Six Nations ticket lottery rather than Leinster Rugby ticket news.
That said I probably would have missed that too so perhaps a personal phone call telling me to read my email correctly is really the least that I would expect ;)
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Doesn't your butler read your emails? Mine does

Capital AFF!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
PBB
Bookworm

Post by PBB »

Hey anyone else who applied for 6N tickets in the aforementioned Leinster lottery get a reply one way or the other yet ?

We applied for 6N but not Autumn Internationals, but haven't hard anything about 6N lottery results yet ?
What we have here is a failure to communicate....
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

PBB wrote:Hey anyone else who applied for 6N tickets in the aforementioned Leinster lottery get a reply one way or the other yet ?

We applied for 6N but not Autumn Internationals, but haven't hard anything about 6N lottery results yet ?
Pretty sure people were notified at the same times as for the AI's (if you didn't hear anything you were unsuccessful).