Ticket Prices Announced For RWC Warm Up Games

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Ticket Prices Announced For RWC Warm Up Games

Post by sheepshagger »

The Irish Rugby Football Union has today announced the ticket prices for the home international games against France and England this August with great value being offered across single tickets and family packages.
Share Ireland will take on both Scotland and France away in August before welcoming France back to the Aviva Stadium on Saturday, 20th August and finishing their Rugby World Cup preparations against England on Saturday 27th August.
These two final games will see premium level tickets available in the Aviva Stadium for only €50, with other category tickets priced from €40 to €20. Schoolboy/girl tickets are available at only €10 with a family ticket being offered at €60 for a family of four (based on two adults and two children).

The tickets are being offered to rugby clubs throughout Ireland on a first preference basis and any tickets that are not taken up by the clubs will be distributed through the Irish Rugby Supporters Club.

IRFU Commercial & Marketing Chairman Pat Fitzgerald said, “These games represent a wonderful occasion for Irish rugby supporters to see the Ireland team play before they depart for the Rugby World Cup and an opportunity to enjoy the very top end of professional rugby in August.

"England and France in Dublin are two mouth watering challenges and will certainly ensure a spectacle for the supporters. The pricing structure represents outstanding value and also includes a family ticket offer which we feel will be especially attractive during the summer holidays.”

Rugby World Cup Warm Ups: Home Game Ticket Prices

Premium €50
Category 1 €40
Category 2 €30
Category 3 Family Ticket €60 (Adult €20, Child €10 based on two adults and two children)
Category 4 €20
Schoolboy/girl €10

Aviva Stadium Category Map

Rugby World Cup Warm Up Games
Scotland v Ireland
Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Saturday 6th August, K.O. TBC

France v Ireland
Stade Chaban Delmas, Bordeaux
Saturday 13th August, K.O. TBC

Ireland v France
Aviva Stadium
Saturday 20th August, K.O. TBC

Ireland v England
Aviva Stadium
Saturday 27th August, K.O. TBC
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Ticket Prices Announced For RWC Warm Up Games

Post by Scott »

Fair play to them that is excellent value
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

Definitely looks like good value.
Also I don't know if it's been mentioned before but In fairness to both the IRFU & Leinster they seem to have go the hang of the stadium now in terms of the categories of various seats. Even if you look back at the stadium map for the Leinster-Munster match, they've taken note of view from seats in the first few rows, the ones in the corners and the ones in the gods and priced them accordingly.
monica1
Bookworm

Post by monica1 »

Hi have been trying to get tickets to the game in france but site wont let me can anyone help need 2. :D
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

monica1 wrote:Hi have been trying to get tickets to the game in france but site wont let me can anyone help need 2. :D
Heard its sold out

may not be true
gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by gfo »

Wow, fair focks to the IRFU. Those prices are actually very reasonable
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

Likelihood of picking up tickets for this through Leinster ST?
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Post by bgmusic »

Now on T/M. cr@p seats as usual,no premium and no east or west lower for sale.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

bgmusic wrote:Now on T/M. cr@p seats as usual,no premium and no east or west lower for sale.
Thanks for the tip BG. got 30 juro ones on halfway upper east and west which I am happy with.
kermischocolate
Mullet

Post by kermischocolate »

They're onsale via the IRFU website (and have been for a while) and seem to still have tickets in most categories.
Culdub
Bookworm

Post by Culdub »

Bought tickets for England game on August 27th and just to let people know there aren't a huge amount left, mainly upper south stand and around the corners.