Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Post by mikey »

desperado wrote:lottery re-opened. Got email yesterday from Ticketmaster. Only open to those who emailed Ticketmaster with a complaint re the late email.

extract from email:
Please note that this additional lottery is ONLY for those that contacted us to let us know they did not receive the original mail and only those will be able to enter.
never got the original email, but then got one last week, but obviously the lottery was closed - unlike me to have not thought of complaining to ticketmaster as I usually do!! oh well....
plowry

Re: Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Post by plowry »

I have 2 category1 tickets for Ireland v England (February 10th), would like to swap for Ireland v France (March 9th) - any takers?