France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2012

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2012

Post by sheepshagger »

Tickets go on sale 5/12 at 9am Irish time.

http://www.francebillet.com/place-spect ... 8262836676
Mika
Bookworm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2012

Post by Mika »

Have been trying since 9 to get tickets for this and it looks like they're already gone at all pricing levels :-( if anyone has any spares please let me know looking for 3 but will take even 1 if there's any out there

Scrap that stuck at it and eventually managed to get the 3 I need just not sitting together but can live with that, roll on February :happy clapper:
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Wouldn't worry to much - they tend to sell in tranches, sign up for the email alert so you know when the next batch are going on sale.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Post by Rogocoko »

Lokking for 2 tickets to this game if anyone has any! Cheers
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
aherng

Post by aherng »

I'm looking for four for this is anyone has any. I know they tend to be available on the day out there but would prefer to avoid the last minute panic if possible!

Thanks.
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

Does anyone know if there's a ticket office at the stadium? I've tried to contact them (Francebillet) but haven't had a response as to where the collection point is, could be down to my terrible french!!
kermischocolate
Mullet

Post by kermischocolate »

not sure but what does your ticket confirmation say (in case something has got lost in translation)?
Razco

Post by Razco »

Hey, I'm looking for three tickets! Any advice on where to get them at this stage?
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Post by BlueArmyOriginal »

Got a present of transport to all of Ireland's 6Nations games this year over Christmas. The hunt for tickets is on now!! Looking for 2 tickets to the France game if anyone has any spare/any leads?

PM me.

Merci bien tout le monde!
'And striding away now! For Leinster, is Brian O'Driscoll! He's Running for the posts, he could be running for the Final here! We've got a quarter of the match to go but at the moment the colour is Blue!!' Myles Harrison; Croke Park; 2nd May 2009
Exley
Bookworm

Post by Exley »

I'm in the same boat, where my significant other got me a trip to Paris when the game is on.

Can anyone advise at all on where I can start to look for tickets? Wouldn't be adverse to paying a little over the odds but would like a steer on where I should look.

Also i've heard tickets are generally knocking around on the day, is that true? I only get into Paris in the early afternoon so I don't have a lot of time to play with, can you pick up tickets outside the stadium?

Any help much appreciated, cheers.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Exley wrote: Also i've heard tickets are generally knocking around on the day, is that true? I only get into Paris in the early afternoon so I don't have a lot of time to play with, can you pick up tickets outside the stadium?
There normally are - would say there will be another tranch of tickets go on sale via www.francebillet.com before the game too.
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Post by rosscarrick »

Also looking for a couple to this game. If anyone hears of some floating about - give me a shout. Cheers.
The French are predictably unpredictable
kermischocolate
Mullet

Post by kermischocolate »

currently onsale on www.ticketnet.fr. they seem to release them in batches as they have been on/"off"sale over the last couple of days. If you don't get them today keep checking back or try www.francebillet.fr- both are official ticket sellers.
Exley
Bookworm

Post by Exley »

Thanks for the help on this guys, just picked up 2 Cat 3 tickets on www.ticketnet.fr
mtweedie

Post by mtweedie »

I have two tickets for France v Ireland on 11th Feb 2012. They are 76€ for the pair. Haven't collected them from club yet, so unsure where in the ground they are. Anyone intersted, let me know.
leftback

Post by leftback »

Hi mtweedie. I am interested in the tickets. Please find out the numbers and location of the seats. You can send me a private message, click on my username>
leftback

Post by leftback »

Mtweedie. Just got tickets this morning so not in the market any longer. thanks anyway
jordanracer
Knowledgeable

Post by jordanracer »

IRFU tweet

Ireland v Italy and a "handful" of France ticket on general sale

http://www.irishrugby.ie/tickets/ticketsales.php
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

mtweedie wrote:I have two tickets for France v Ireland on 11th Feb 2012. They are 76€ for the pair. Haven't collected them from club yet, so unsure where in the ground they are. Anyone intersted, let me know.
Hi,

Are these tickets still available? I'm looking to get two tickets for the game.
leftback

Post by leftback »

To nc6000.

keep an eye on www.ticketnet.fr where some tickets become available from time to time. Between 12 noon and 2pm is a good time to search here.