Six Nations - Wales V Ireland February 2nd 2013

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Six Nations - Wales V Ireland February 2nd 2013

Post by Rogocoko »

I'm a sucker for punishment...... :(

Looking for 2/3 tickets to this game in Cardiff. Please PM me if you have any spares!

Cheers
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Re: Six Nations - Wales V Ireland February 2nd 2013

Post by sheepshagger »

Always hard to source these, the Irish Rugby Supporters Club might have some (as part of a charter package or individually), another option could be to join the Welsh Rugby Supporters Club, they often have a ballot.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Post by Rogocoko »

sheepshagger wrote:Always hard to source these, the Irish Rugby Supporters Club might have some (as part of a charter package or individually), another option could be to join the Welsh Rugby Supporters Club, they often have a ballot.
Cool, cheers for the info!
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
finchamdl
Learner

Post by finchamdl »

try emailing stephen.morris21@ntlworld.com at Skewen RFC in wales because I managed to get a pair of tickets off him and he says he has quite a lot of spares. If that doesnt work try john.sawyer@landmarc.mod.uk at Bridgend sports RFC. good luck and hope to see you in cardiff