Italy v. Ireland Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
tackle-bag
Rhys Ruddock

Italy v. Ireland Tickets

Post by tackle-bag »

Does anyone have any idea of the best method by which to get hold of tickets for this match? It's in the Stadio Olimpico so I doubt they will be difficult to come by. There is a group of us heading over for the game so I'm trying to get about 6 tickets seated together if possible.
"Hickie, scorching down the wing... God, I've missed saying that!" - Ryle Nugent
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Re: Italy v. Ireland Tickets

Post by sheepshagger »

The IRSC have done in their ticket sale to members... http://Www.irishrugby.ie
Last edited by sheepshagger on January 9th, 2013, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Post by Rogocoko »

I picked up my tickets here from the italian ticketing website...

http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php?i ... lang=IT&S=

If you use google chrome it'll translate it for you. You'll have to set up an account. It allows you to print off your tickets too which is handy!
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
tackle-bag
Rhys Ruddock

Post by tackle-bag »

Rogocoko wrote:I picked up my tickets here from the italian ticketing website...

http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php?i ... lang=IT&S=

If you use google chrome it'll translate it for you. You'll have to set up an account. It allows you to print off your tickets too which is handy!
Cheers, that's exactly what I was looking for. I've set up an account and it seems that you can basically have your pick of seats in the ground.
"Hickie, scorching down the wing... God, I've missed saying that!" - Ryle Nugent
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Does the Italian site still only post to addresses to Italy like they used to, or do they allow box office collection on the day?
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Post by Rogocoko »

sheepshagger wrote:Does the Italian site still only post to addresses to Italy like they used to, or do they allow box office collection on the day?
You can print them off!

They give you pdf's of them.

There's about 12 of us in Trib. Monte Mario Media, block 13bd...

I'm fairly certain that's the side of the stadium that's easiest to access.
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
ror
Graduate

Post by ror »

If any has 2 tickets that would be great.. I am heading over and have no tickets yet...
JohnB
Graduate

Post by JohnB »

Triskaidekaphobia kindly told me about the listicket site in a recent post. I used it yesterday to buy 2 tickets for Tribune Monte Mario Bassa in section 2BC having made a balls of buying tickets earlier in the day in the IRSC ticket sale. The only difficulty I encountered is that when one clicks on the 'English Version' button one finds that the english version of the site is not entirely in english. However, one can copy the text as one goes along into a translation website. When the transaction was complete my 2 tickets were mailed to me as downloadable PDFs whichy was great.