France V Ireland - 6 Nations 2014

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
pumpingthelegs
Beginner

Re: France V Ireland - 6 Nations 2014

Post by pumpingthelegs »

Just missed the official ones, damn.

Anyone got any leads for a pair of tickets? Alternatively, anyone used Viagogo? I see they have a few and the prices aren't awful. Heard the odd story of problems with them but largely seems to be okay.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Anyone affected by this SIPTU nonsense on the 14th? My flight has been changed from early morning to early afternoon.
ISA

Post by ISA »

Hey guys,

Thought I had tickets but they've fallen through. Would anyone know where I might get my hands on 2 tickets for the match on Saturday?
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

ISA wrote:Hey guys,

Thought I had tickets but they've fallen through. Would anyone know where I might get my hands on 2 tickets for the match on Saturday?
Sinead Coffey was saying on twitter a while ago that someone contacted her with two tickets for sale but I think you had to buy their flights from them too. Might be worth asking her if they're still available
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
DB59

Post by DB59 »

I should have two spare tickets but I won't know for certain until Friday night (when I will be in Paris).

These are €75 each and in the lower stand near the try line, fairly high up in the section judging by row number (30).

If any genuine fan (!) is interested and wants to meet in Paris, DM me and I will make an arrangement