RWC Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby footrush » September 21st, 2015, 8:34 am

Leinster Lout wrote:Any Ireland France tickets available anyone?

These are available, as of 08.30, 21/09/2015.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby ucdier » September 21st, 2015, 9:23 pm

ucdier wrote:Hi,

I managed to get tickets for a few games in the lotto, and actually got double for one of the games between myself and a friend. So it means I have x4 tickets for QF3 to sell, cat d, face value.

Sun, 18 Oct 13:00 QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C, Millen, x4 cat d tickets, £407.60

Cheers


Hi,
Two tickets gone. So x2 cat d tickets left.
(Just checked the official website and only limited availability cat a and cat b tickets left via that route).
Also, I imagine everyone on this forum would know, but just in case, this will be QF with Ireland if we top the group.
Cheers,
Paul
ucdier
Beginner
 
Posts: 15
Joined: October 2nd, 2009, 1:10 pm

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby pumpingthelegs » September 23rd, 2015, 11:39 am

anyone got ireland italy tickets at all in one of the lower categories?
pumpingthelegs
Beginner
 
Posts: 38
Joined: May 12th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby ucdier » September 30th, 2015, 7:45 am

brotheroffrank wrote:Looking for 3 cat c or d tickets to the Sunday 18th 1pm ko Cardiff QF if anyone has any spares. Thanks


hi - just wondering if you got my PM? cheers!
ucdier
Beginner
 
Posts: 15
Joined: October 2nd, 2009, 1:10 pm

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby johng » September 30th, 2015, 8:54 am

If a PM is gone from your outbox to sent messages then it has been read. If it is still there it has not.

You see people complain here from time to time that a message is "stuck in their outbox" as if it was email.
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16643
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby johng » September 30th, 2015, 6:42 pm

There are now 2 Cat A Tickets left over for France. If anyone is interested. Send PM. Cheers
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16643
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby pumpingthelegs » October 1st, 2015, 9:18 am

just checking again, no spares for italy at all?

i live near enough to the stadium so if not i guess i'll walk down and see if anyone's got some for sale.
pumpingthelegs
Beginner
 
Posts: 38
Joined: May 12th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby footrush » October 1st, 2015, 5:40 pm

pumpingthelegs wrote:just checking again, no spares for italy at all?

i live near enough to the stadium so if not i guess i'll walk down and see if anyone's got some for sale.

Cat B tkts available at the moment.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby ucdier » October 1st, 2015, 9:14 pm

ucdier wrote:
ucdier wrote:Hi,

I managed to get tickets for a few games in the lotto, and actually got double for one of the games between myself and a friend. So it means I have x4 tickets for QF3 to sell, cat d, face value.

Sun, 18 Oct 13:00 QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C, Millen, x4 cat d tickets, £407.60

Cheers


Hi,
Two tickets gone. So x2 cat d tickets left.
(Just checked the official website and only limited availability cat a and cat b tickets left via that route).
Also, I imagine everyone on this forum would know, but just in case, this will be QF with Ireland if we top the group.
Cheers,
Paul



Hi,
All tickets gone. Hopefully to people who will get to see Ireland play and get through to a semi.
Cheers
ucdier
Beginner
 
Posts: 15
Joined: October 2nd, 2009, 1:10 pm

Spare Ireland vs France CAT D ticket available at face value

Postby Pdowdy » October 1st, 2015, 10:05 pm

Hi

I have one ireland vs france CAT D ticket available at face value 70 euro.

Genuine fans only.
Pdowdy
 
Posts: 1
Joined: October 1st, 2015, 9:55 pm

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby mikey » October 2nd, 2015, 10:13 pm

footrush wrote:
pumpingthelegs wrote:just checking again, no spares for italy at all?

i live near enough to the stadium so if not i guess i'll walk down and see if anyone's got some for sale.

Cat B tkts available at the moment.


Do you still have any available ? We bought 2, but they have failed to be delivered (last chance is tomorrow morning), and the tour folks we bought from are only offering me cat d to replace the cat B that has not arrived....
User avatar
mikey
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: October 14th, 2006, 10:27 pm
Location: Banbury

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby footrush » October 3rd, 2015, 10:07 am

mikey wrote:
footrush wrote:
pumpingthelegs wrote:just checking again, no spares for italy at all?

i live near enough to the stadium so if not i guess i'll walk down and see if anyone's got some for sale.

Cat B tkts available at the moment.


Do you still have any available ? We bought 2, but they have failed to be delivered (last chance is tomorrow morning), and the tour folks we bought from are only offering me cat d to replace the cat B that has not arrived....

A and B for France available on the eBay site ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1771
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby The Doc » October 3rd, 2015, 2:48 pm

Hi. Think I have 2 spare Cat A tickets for Italy. I'm flying out from Dublin in the morning at 9.30. Will be near Paddington for a bit then out to Stratford. Happy to arrange to meet in any of those spots.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
The Doc
Mullet
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: August 11th, 2006, 2:59 pm
Location: Location Location

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby blaker » October 5th, 2015, 11:51 am

Hello All,

Have a spare France ticket. Can't recall the Category (will check at home) but it was STG125.

Available for STG 100.

I am in London so can physically hand it over to anybody here.

PM me
Leinster jersey on the Great Wall of China.The Mongolians couldn't breach it but the Blues did!
User avatar
blaker
Graduate
 
Posts: 693
Joined: January 14th, 2007, 1:43 pm

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby johng » October 5th, 2015, 4:32 pm

johng wrote:There are now 2 Cat A Tickets left over for France. If anyone is interested. Send PM. Cheers

Tickets gone.
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16643
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

RWC Tickets

Postby Sionnach » October 5th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Looking for a single to the France game. I live in London but have friends in Dublin who could collect too.

Let me know!
User avatar
Sionnach
Bookworm
 
Posts: 188
Joined: April 15th, 2013, 5:19 pm

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby mfenton » October 6th, 2015, 10:45 am

Attention: RWC QF2 (Saturday Oct 17th 8pm) ticket holders

We are a group travelling to Cardiff for the rugby world cup quarter final weekend. Right now we have 4 Category C tickets for QF3.

Should the scenario arise that Ireland finishes second in group to France we would really like to be in a position to swap our tickets for QF2 (2 sets of two is fine, upgrade & downgrade considered). This prearranged swap could well suit any French rugby fans who have purchased tickets for QF2.

If it helps in any way we may be able to offer two spare tickets for QF2 if Ireland does win the group. Likewise it may be possible to help with additional tickets for QF3 if France wins the group. We really just want to make sure of seeing Ireland in QF action.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks
mfenton
 
Posts: 1
Joined: October 6th, 2015, 10:43 am

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby berniemac67 » October 8th, 2015, 3:58 pm

2 tickets available for Ire v Fra.
£175 each face value.

PM me for details if you're interested.

** Tickets are in London area. Happy to deliver or arrange meeting for collection. **
Declan Kidney is a incompetent, inept, provincially biased rugby dinosaur who is unfit to coach the Irish team.

(c) 2012 Dave Cahill
berniemac67
Mullet
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: May 25th, 2009, 10:25 am

Quarter Final 2

Postby El Diablo » October 12th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Swap needed: 2 QF2 (NZ vs Fr) available to swap for QF3 (Ire v Arg)....2 tickets.
Also any spares for Sunday....1 or 2....anything. Thanks
User avatar
El Diablo
Mullet
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: April 14th, 2006, 1:34 am
Location: Happyland

Re: RWC Tickets

Postby get_rucked » October 12th, 2015, 1:32 pm

Hi everyone.

I am looking fro 1 or 2 tickets to Semi Final 2 on 25/10.

Cat D or reduced price CAT C would be all I could manage price-wise :oops:

Thanks a mil!
"Shane Horgan is to cross-field kicks what Kylie Minogue is to backsides - simply the best" Matt Williams....for real
get_rucked
Bookworm
 
Posts: 170
Joined: August 27th, 2008, 3:12 pm
Location: at desk, busy at being un-productive

PreviousNext

Return to International Tickets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest