Ireland Scotland 6 Nations

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Ireland Scotland 6 Nations

Post by mikey »

Howdy - if anyone has 2 spares for the Scotland away match in the 6 Nations, do let me know. Apparently its sold out but that seems to mainly be due to there being thousands on the 'official' touting site viagogo, that the SRU seem to be promoting. Apparently its where fans who cant go can legitimately sell their tickets - at inflated prices. Nothing like promoting the fleecing of the fans I guess by a union.
TheMenace
Learner

Re: Ireland Scotland 6 Nations

Post by TheMenace »

Yeah, I noticed that. The IRFU were promoting the tickets a few days ago via Twitter and as soon as you like it's 'sold out' with tout sites having access to thousands of tickets. Absolutely disgraceful carry on by the Scottish Rugby Union.

I'm on the lookout for 3 tickets myself if anyone can help a brother out :mullet 1:
TheMenace
Learner

Post by TheMenace »

Sorted now, thanks!
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

If the ticket office at Murrayfield ever answer the phone I hope to be sorted now too!!!

Edit - Yep 2 secured - thanks to the Menace for the offer of some......
Alice92
Beginner

Post by Alice92 »

Looking for two tickets...please get in touch if any spare knocking around!