France v Ireland tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

France v Ireland tickets

Post by combatlogo »

On sale from http://www.ffr.fr next Monday, 14:00 Irish time. Go into the "billeterie" section.

http://www.ffr.fr/index.php/ffr/billetterie
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Re: France v Ireland tickets

Post by Tara »

Thanks for the update CL. I just assumed I'd missed the boat on this one as I never received any alerte from the Frenchies. Any idea what the limit is on tickets per person?
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Tara wrote:Thanks for the update CL. I just assumed I'd missed the boat on this one as I never received any alerte from the Frenchies. Any idea what the limit is on tickets per person?
Saw on ticknet.fr earlier that it's 4 but don't quote (or sue) me on that!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

combatlogo wrote:
Tara wrote:Thanks for the update CL. I just assumed I'd missed the boat on this one as I never received any alerte from the Frenchies. Any idea what the limit is on tickets per person?
Yep - I french is shite but can see on the below site that its 4 per order max.

http://www.francebillet.com/place-spect ... 6&_lang=en
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

sheepshagger wrote:
combatlogo wrote:

http://www.francebillet.com/place-spect ... 6&_lang=en
Perfect. That's exactly the number I need. Thanks guys.
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

sheepshagger wrote:
Your English isn't much better!! :lol:
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

jrc wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:
Your English isn't much better!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :green clap:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

My God that was an ordeal. An hour of clicking re-fresh to end up with 4 separate seats, but I was too scared of ending up with none to not take them. Oh well, an opportunity to make new friends I guess. :D
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Tara wrote:My God that was an ordeal. An hour of clicking re-fresh to end up with 4 separate seats, but I was too scared of ending up with none to not take them. Oh well, an opportunity to make new friends I guess. :D
Yep demand was high alright.
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Tara wrote:My God that was an ordeal. An hour of clicking re-fresh to end up with 4 separate seats, but I was too scared of ending up with none to not take them. Oh well, an opportunity to make new friends I guess. :D
Ditto - someone else got them for me in the end. :D

PHEW! France was the first trip booked (as soon as dates came out last year) and last ticket secured.
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
FatBoyChoice
Graduate

Post by FatBoyChoice »

Got 4 also, willing to swap 2 for either Wales/Scotland if anyone interested? They are cheper as well so I's stump up difference, needless to say!
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

sheepshagger wrote:
Yep demand was high alright.
No problem with that, but the constant "there's been an error" messages were annoying. Especially when it didn't explain what the error was. Makes you long for Ticketmaster :shock:
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Tickets are periodically coming back on sale as cards are rejected and sales cancelled.
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Eventually got sorted with 2(seperate seats) tickets, with some help form Tara.
That site is a nightmare. Now, I'm happier than ever to pay TM seven bob a transaction
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Sounds like everyone got sorted. We have had a drop out so I now have a spare ticket if anyone hears of anyone who wants one. The best bit is they wouldn't even have to sit with me (cos of the four separate seats thing)! :P
grawns

Post by grawns »

Have 2 french tickets, ( seated together) looking for a swap for 2 scotland. Will pay difference. PM me if interested.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

I got my ticket today (from IRSC) where are people sitting? I'm B5 row 23 Tribune Sud Basse.
Oh and any hotel reccos - looks like IBIS Cambronne is booked out. :cry: Someone mentioned another one but I can't find the post.
"Look what Leinster have done again"
AnnyMay
Beginner

Post by AnnyMay »

Greetings!

If anyone has tickets to spare for the France Ireland match, I would be very interested in buying. Ideally between 2 and 4 seated together ... (I know, dream on!). Even being in France it was impossible to order by internet on Monday afternoon ... and my boss wasn't too impressed either. I'd love to bring my son (he is half French and the better half is Irish).
Thanks in advance to any kind souls who may have tickets but may not travel ...

Anna-Marie D.
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

France tickets arrived by DHL today :clap: :clap: :clap:
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

That's one thing about the French ticketmaster thing - it is damn quick
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4