Italy tickets wanted (for sale, not swap)

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Italy tickets wanted (for sale, not swap)

Post by jrc »

If anyone has an extra pair of Italy tickets that they don't need, I will gladly take them off your hands for the standard rate (face value + 1 pint of beer)......
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Italy tickets wanted (for sale, not swap)

Post by jrc »

Looks like I've been sorted here. Thanks.
Lennyster
Beginner

Post by Lennyster »

jrc wrote:If anyone has an extra pair of Italy tickets that they don't need, I will gladly take them off your hands for the standard rate (face value + 1 pint of beer)......
If anyone has an extra pair of Italy tickets that they don't need, I will gladly take them off your hands for the standard rate (face value + 1 pint of beer)......
SAME OFFER APPLIES
If any body could sort me out with a pair of tickets too that would bo great. Cheers.
lff12
Bookworm

Post by lff12 »

Lennyster wrote:
jrc wrote:If anyone has an extra pair of Italy tickets that they don't need, I will gladly take them off your hands for the standard rate (face value + 1 pint of beer)......
SAME OFFER APPLIES
If any body could sort me out with a pair of tickets too that would bo great. Cheers.
Sent you a pm.
------------
I came by fax.