Looking to Swap 2 Scotland tickets for 2 Wales

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Hacker G
Knowledgeable

Looking to Swap 2 Scotland tickets for 2 Wales

Post by Hacker G »

Hi

I have two spare tickets for the Scotland game (haven't collected them from the branch yet, so not sure where exactly they're for), and would like to swap them for tickets for the Welsh game.

Any takers?
BLT
Beginner

Re: Looking to Swap 2 Scotland tickets for 2 Wales

Post by BLT »

Sorry, no Wales tickets either.
But interested in buying the two Scotland.
Hacker G
Knowledgeable

Post by Hacker G »

BLT wrote:Sorry, no Wales tickets either.
But interested in buying the two Scotland.
I'll come back to you if I've no joy in getting a swap deal - thanks!
Hacker G
Knowledgeable

Post by Hacker G »

Hacker G wrote:Hi

I have two spare tickets for the Scotland game (haven't collected them from the branch yet, so not sure where exactly they're for), and would like to swap them for tickets for the Welsh game.

Any takers?
The available tickets are for the upper Hogan Stand for the Scotland game.

Will happilly take any pair of tickets for hte Welsh game, and obviously cover any price difference!