Niall Kiely

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Re: Niall Kiely

Postby Theleinsterlad » May 6th, 2018, 10:15 am

curates_egg wrote:
suisse wrote:Shitty paper with a cr@p foriegn desk.

That may true, but it is the best/only foreign desk in Ireland...or the only Irish print media that still hires foreign correspondents at any rate.

One of my many, but top, pet hates with the turnips is when the moan about D4 media bias though. What utter tosh.

I do presume that when you say the word turnips you mean the southern based turnips and not those that inhabit the other 11 counties that are true blues as well? :)
Theleinsterlad
Beginner

Postby Oldschoolsocks » May 12th, 2018, 9:00 pm

Theleinsterlad wrote:
curates_egg wrote:
suisse wrote:Shitty paper with a cr@p foriegn desk.

That may true, but it is the best/only foreign desk in Ireland...or the only Irish print media that still hires foreign correspondents at any rate.

One of my many, but top, pet hates with the turnips is when the moan about D4 media bias though. What utter tosh.

I do presume that when you say the word turnips you mean the southern based turnips and not those that inhabit the other 11 counties that are true blues as well? :)

turnips are from turnipistan, our fellow blue brothers from the other 11 counties are fancy dan posers like the rest of us!!
I just wanted to see Gordon D'Arcy get a 'back, sack and crack wax'
Oldschoolsocks
Mullet

Postby neiliog93 » May 13th, 2018, 3:57 pm

I hope Niall was watching yesterday. 4 stars baby.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neiliog93
Malcolm O'Kelly

Previous

Return to Leinster Addicts