should i allow "how much do you dislike..." poll

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

should i reinstate the "how much do you dislike..." poll?

Poll ended at February 24th, 2006, 3:06 pm

yes
41%
no
41%
don't care
18%

Total votes: 17

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

scotscor wrote:just on the thread on mf.com, some were saying that the leinster posters were missed, my own view is that its great that you have a home of your own and that we can each visit occasionaly as we do to other sites, like ulster or gwlad.
This thread is like a messy divorce! I find when dumping a girl, it's best just to guillotine her - no contact, no apologies and definitely no going back for sloppy seconds.
Harry
Learner

Post by Harry »

Duff Paddy wrote:
scotscor wrote:just on the thread on mf.com, some were saying that the leinster posters were missed, my own view is that its great that you have a home of your own and that we can each visit occasionaly as we do to other sites, like ulster or gwlad.
This thread is like a messy divorce! I find when dumping a girl, it's best just to guillotine her - no contact, no apologies and definitely no going back for sloppy seconds.
you always go back to your first love lads. If not she'll always be on your mind.......

:lol:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Harry wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
you always go back to your first love lads. If not she'll always be on your mind.......

You're too roysh Harry. And just to get the old nostalgia going for you mate, her she is.....she's a real beauty isn't she....

Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Harry
Learner

Post by Harry »

don't get too excited now Flash :lol:

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Harry wrote:don't get too excited now Flash :lol:

Fock me, that's Fungal Boy!!!!!!!! :?

Jasus, that's uncanny..... :lol:

PS Needs a manicure.....
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

:evil: I have a major issue with Munsterfan Harry wearing OUR uniform.
scotscor
Knowledgeable

Post by scotscor »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Harry wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: This thread is like a messy divorce! I find when dumping a girl, it's best just to guillotine her - no contact, no apologies and definitely no going back for sloppy seconds.

You're too roysh Harry. And just to get the old nostalgia going for you mate, her she is.....she's a real beauty isn't she....

you can see why gentlemen prefer blondes
We won just twice
Harry
Learner

Post by Harry »

right I'm off, a flying visit, it wouldn't be the same without coming here now and again to have some banter and watch you all settling into your new home

FFS Limecat make the text bigger on the site will you :lol:
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Harry wrote:right I'm off, a flying visit, it wouldn't be the same without coming here now and again to have some banter and watch you all settling into your new home

Come back to see us again soon, Harold. Bon weekend.

CK
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Harry wrote:right I'm off, a flying visit, it wouldn't be the same without coming here now and again to have some banter and watch you all settling into your new home

Have a good day at the Turnip farm Harry! :wink:
Ballyman
Knowledgeable

Post by Ballyman »

ckav wrote: We have one inane contributor here trying his/her best to stir shite already.
I wonder who that was?? :lol:
It happened and I was there.
4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.