Pubs to watch the games..

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Viva
Beginner

Re: Pubs to watch the games..

Post by Viva »

Thank you for your answer Scott. I sent you a PM yesterday but I don't think you had it as it is still in my outbox this morning. I hope it's just a delay. Have a good day and many thanks again!
No23
Bookworm

Post by No23 »

Anyone know of a pub to watch the games in Jerusalem?
Danthefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Danthefan »

If anyone's ever looking for a spot on Monaghan, watched the game on Sunday (Bath v Leinster) in the Squealing Pig in the centre of the town. Didn't have to ask for it to be put on or anything, it was on anyway.
iamthephil
Beginner

Post by iamthephil »

I'm stuck in Olomouc in the Czech Republic for the weekend. Anybody have any idea of pubs that might be showing the matches in or around here....
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

iamthephil wrote:I'm stuck in Olomouc in the Czech Republic for the weekend. Anybody have any idea of pubs that might be showing the matches in or around here....
Could we worth trying a bar inside one of the big chain hotels, they often have Sky Sports for UK guests etc.
iamthephil
Beginner

Post by iamthephil »

Stuck in Alicante until tomorrow, anybody have any idea if any of the Irish bars over here show Leinster matches?
sportcrazy
Beginner

Post by sportcrazy »

Looking for a pub within a short walk of South William Street to watch Ireland Scotland.

We have a group of 8 including 4 who must have seats (and be able to see the screen).

Any recommendations?
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

sportcrazy wrote:Looking for a pub within a short walk of South William Street to watch Ireland Scotland.

We have a group of 8 including 4 who must have seats (and be able to see the screen).

Any recommendations?

Sheehan's on Chatham Street would be my suggestion or maybe the Oldstand Exchequer Street.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
hope not expectation
Bookworm

Post by hope not expectation »

I'm in Brussels for the weekend. Anyone know of any likely spots to watch the match
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

If you're on twitter, there are a few Leinster fans there who live in Brussels, (You could PM Curates Egg on this forum) think he's there.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

hope not expectation wrote:I'm in Brussels for the weekend. Anyone know of any likely spots to watch the match
This place should http://www.flagey.eu. Maybe email ahead?
pedro

Post by pedro »

hi guys
We're a bunch of nordies/todgers(take your pick) staying at a friend's place in pembroke cottages, irishtown next Sat en route to Ulster's dismantling of the tunips on Sun. Is there a good pub around there to watch your boys destroy the welshies, ideally a short walk so the driver can have a few jars ?
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

pedro wrote:hi guys
We're a bunch of nordies/todgers(take your pick) staying at a friend's place in pembroke cottages, irishtown next Sat en route to Ulster's dismantling of the tunips on Sun. Is there a good pub around there to watch your boys destroy the welshies, ideally a short walk so the driver can have a few jars ?
15/20 minute walk to the Stadium go to the game! If that's not a runner would still be worth walking the 15/20 mins to to one of the pubs around Lansdown Road. Any of - shelbourne house/slattery's/murray's /beggars bush/bar51 and others all within 5mins of each other and will be packer before game with great atmosphere.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

pedro wrote:hi guys
There'll be a lot of buzz in the Horse Show House pre and post match, the Lansdowne House Hotel as well. And the pubs that Scott mentions in his post.
I have Bumbleflex
hope not expectation
Bookworm

Post by hope not expectation »

Thanks for the suggestions guys.
Got to see it in a pub called the Six Nations in the city center.
The name is a bit of a give-.away
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

I was just reading something on another thread. Does Leinster Rugby get revenue from the food n beverages sold in the RDS.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Local or town (Dublin) for the semi..........hhmmm
Ultra Vires
Knowledgeable

Post by Ultra Vires »

I won't be able to make it to the semi so looking for a recommendation on the best pubs in Dublin to watch the Clermont game. 3pm kick off on a Sunday means most places will be dead. I wanna be where the best crowd and atmosphere will be. My usual crew are going to Bordeaux so i'm on my toblerone. Suggestions?
The Bird is the Word
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Ultra Vires wrote:I won't be able to make it to the semi so looking for a recommendation on the best pubs in Dublin to watch the Clermont game. 3pm kick off on a Sunday means most places will be dead. I wanna be where the best crowd and atmosphere will be. My usual crew are going to Bordeaux so i'm on my toblerone. Suggestions?
Horse Show House are playing it with normal ST discounts etc.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Kielys will be busy too I'm sure and the Terenure Inn Bar is always a good spot for Leinster matches.