Leo Cullen

Re: Old Leinster Jerseys

Post by sheepshagger »

It's on ebay it must be genuine :wink:
gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by gfo »

Pics of your jerseys or it didnt happen.

My oldest jersey is the 2009/10 season one with bright sparkly bits on it because I am an awful bandwagonner
heno
Knowledgeable

Post by heno »

sheepshagger wrote:
ratpack wrote:Yeah I'm looking for the first one with Bank of Scotland on it, around 2002 or so I think.
Blue/White striped?. . . my overall all time favourite I think. . .. thats not for sale either 8)
Thats my favourite too. Thats when i properly got into rugby, watching the games on TG4 with commentary on Newstalk.
I was humming and hawwing about buying the jersey, 75 quid or whatever it was at the time.
But eventually i decided to go for it, but they were all gone (just like Mr T at the mall).
The new jersey was in. Blue with navy shoulders/sleeves with gold stripe.
Regretted not buying it when I had the chance ever since. So if anyone ever finds a secret stash of them, let me know.
The Pride Of Ireland
Knowledgeable

Post by The Pride Of Ireland »

I got a bag with the old logo from EggCatcher today, was kind of annoyed it wasn't very big and cost £17, but it was the last one in stock and will be good as a unique retro and travelling bag, as I don't have anything with the old logo on :(
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

Just rooted out my Dad's Leinster Juniors jersey from 1951. Solid blue with white collar. Big white patch for the number with a faded 7 on it. Incredibly slick, he said I can have it but I think I'll need to lose about 3 stone before I rock it in public.
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
foz_e_bear
Learner

Post by foz_e_bear »

Hi just in case anyone is interested in a pretty much unused Leinster jersey http://www.adverts.ie/13873562
Denis is still King...'till the new King arrives...