Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Schumi » April 2nd, 2017, 3:36 pm

The Doc wrote:Gents (Dave really)

I use a podcatcher (Pocketcasts)... Do you post this in a way I can get in audio.

I've searched in app and it doesn't recognise the name (its usually good). I think I can use links... Have you come across this app before

Ta

This seems to work:
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/sound ... sounds.rss
Schumi
Knowledgeable

Postby bluestalktv » April 6th, 2017, 10:56 am

This week’s Blues Talk TV takes a look back at Leinster’s European Champions Cup Quarter-Final victory in the Aviva Stadium over Wasps and discusses the rest of the weekends European action in part one before, in part two, previewing our Guinness Pro12 clash away to The Ospreys and all the other rugby news.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Postby riocard911 » April 6th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Great show. Lovely and deserved plug for TG4. Enjoyed the jokes bout the risks of visiting Newcastle and Limerick....
riocard911
Enlightened

Postby bluestalktv » April 13th, 2017, 10:40 am

This week on Blues Talk TV we take a look back at Leinster’s win away to The Ospreys in Swansea and discuss the rest of the weeks results in part one before, in part two, taking a look forward to the weekends interprovincial clashes as Leinster travel west to take on Connacht and Munster welcome Ulster to Limerick. We also have a bonus audio only episode discussing Judgement Day in Wales
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Postby bluestalktv » April 20th, 2017, 5:05 pm

This week, in part one, we take a look back at Leinster’s bonus point victory over Connacht in the Pro12, Munster’s win over Ulster in Thomond Park and Tullow RFC’s Leinster Provincial Towns Cup triumph over Skerries before, in part two, previewing Leinster’s European Champions Cup Semi-Final in Lyon against old adversaries, ASM Clermont Auvergne and discussing Munster’s clash in the Aviva with Saracens.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Postby riocard911 » April 22nd, 2017, 1:15 am

Fair play to Dave for sticking up for rural Ireland. God knows, but the small towns and villages have it hard enough already. 12 County Army, hurrah!!!
riocard911
Enlightened

Previous

Return to Leinster Addicts