Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by riocard911 »

jordanracer wrote:great stuff again lads
+1 :happy clapper:
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

In this weeks episode of Blues Talk the team take a look back at Leinster’s Pro12 victory over champions Connacht in the RDS and review the rest of the weekends action before, in part two, previewing the match away to Zebre and the start of the Autumn Internationals with Ireland’s jaunt to Chicago to take on the all conquering All Blacks
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Ireland’s historic first victory over the New Zealand All Blacks in Chicago and preview the Ireland Canada game in Part One before reviewing a callow Leinster side’s victory away to Zebre and the rest of the weeks news and action in Part Two.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

Just watched this now - enjoyable as always. Well, a lot more enjoyable than often on the back of those matches!

A couple of points: we all look like bandwagoners going on about Holland now, I think that the concordance on that shows that we are all right. I was really impressed that you were talking about "big Ardron" and Johng didn't even smirk :clap:
Also: I don't normally get to watch it now. It would be great if you managed to get them up on Thursday night again, I usually have time then.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

That would be the plan alright, Thursday lunchtime is the optimum time we've found, but this week between the jigs we didn't get to record until wednesday evening, and the reels meant that it wasn't edited etc until today. How do you (all) find the switch to two parts and HD? The two parts seems to be going down well I think?
I have Bumbleflex
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Haven't watched it yet. Is Jim still disgusted we played the All Brands in Chicago?
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

fourthirtythree wrote:Just watched this now - enjoyable as always. Well, a lot more enjoyable than often on the back of those matches!

A couple of points: we all look like bandwagoners going on about Holland now, I think that the concordance on that shows that we are all right. I was really impressed that you were talking about "big Ardron" and Johng didn't even smirk :clap:
Also: I don't normally get to watch it now. It would be great if you managed to get them up on Thursday night again, I usually have time then.
I'm disappointed that you mentioned Johng not reacting to 'big Ardron' and yet you managed to miss the fact that you suggested it made you happy if Jason, Dave and John 'got them up' on Thursday nights!!!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

People noticed this week that I was calling NZ "the All Blacks" "I thought you only called them New Zealand and made a point of it?" Not when we beat them. Then I'm happy to call them all blacks.

The two parts works for me anyway. I mostly watch them both back to back but the option is good.
Edit: @xan Ooer missus! The double entendres around here, you can't slip one in without someone noticing...
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

fourthirtythree wrote:People noticed this week that I was calling NZ "the All Blacks" "I thought you only called them New Zealand and made a point of it?" Not when we beat them. Then I'm happy to call them all blacks.

The two parts works for me anyway. I mostly watch them both back to back but the option is good.
Edit: @xan Ooer missus! The double entendres around here, you can't slip one in without someone noticing...
Channelling our inner Dick Emery are we?..... It's not as if Dave needs encouragement....

Personally I preferred the one edition, cos ye were able to ramble and jump thematically around more. Now subjects crop up in the first half and get postponed to the second which comes across a little artificial. I not complaining though. Whatever suits you guys. Ar aon nós keep it up!! (the program I mean....)
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

fourthirtythree wrote:, you can't slip one in without someone noticing...
:lol:
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

fourthirtythree wrote: I was really impressed that you were talking about "big Ardron" and Johng didn't even smirk :clap:
You know I was thinking it though. I felt like letting it slide just this once.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Also. If I'm counting right we are up to at least 3 men and a woman as viewers. If any of you own a dog that's a record!
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

I do sometimes listen out the back garden so my neighbors have to listen, do they count?
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

FYI there was about 2-300 tickets left for the Canada game about 2 hours ago.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

johng wrote:Also. If I'm counting right we are up to at least 3 men and a woman as viewers. If any of you own a dog that's a record!
Woohoo, does that mean I now qualify as a 'real rugby bloke'?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:I do sometimes listen out the back garden so my neighbors have to listen, do they count?
A colleague in the office next to mine came in yesterday to complain about it - does he count? (fortunately I was listening whilst reviewing his grant application so he was somewhat mollified).
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

domhnallj wrote:
Oldschoolsocks wrote:I do sometimes listen out the back garden so my neighbors have to listen, do they count?
A colleague in the office next to mine came in yesterday to complain about it - does he count? (fortunately I was listening whilst reviewing his grant application so he was somewhat mollified).
Will he have anything to count?
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk, the team take a look back at Ireland’s win over Canada in the Aviva Stadium and the rest of the weeks results in Part One, before previewing the clash with what is sure to be a vengeful All Blacks side in Part Two.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk TV, the team take a look at Ireland’s loss to the All Blacks in the Aviva Stadium in Part One before previewing, in Part Two, the clash with Michael Cheika’s Wallaby side and looking forward to the return of the Pro12 as Leinster travel to Llanelli to take on The Scarlets.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

I have Bumbleflex