Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Blues Talk tv

Postby bluestalktv » September 24th, 2010, 2:59 pm

Hello All
Blues Talk tv is a new, not for profit (chance would be a fine thing), video blog by Leinster Supporters and for Leinster Supporters. This is our first episode, and I hope you enjoy it. If you have any comments or questions, you can either ask through our WP site, PM or
via email on "bluestalktv 'at' gmail.com"

http://bluestalktv.wordpress.com/
User avatar
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 285
Joined: September 24th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby tate » September 25th, 2010, 7:58 pm

nice work guys, maybe iron the flags before the next episode!! Or is it an homage to the first dvd we got with our supporters pack a few years back
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
User avatar
tate
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 4218
Joined: March 6th, 2006, 7:15 pm
Location: Leinsteropia

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby leinster80 » September 25th, 2010, 8:04 pm

bluestalktv wrote:Hello All
Blues Talk tv is a new, not for profit (chance would be a fine thing), video blog by Leinster Supporters and for Leinster Supporters. This is our first episode, and I hope you enjoy it. If you have any comments or questions, you can either ask through our WP site, PM or
via email on "bluestalktv 'at' gmail.com"

http://bluestalktv.wordpress.com/


Fair play lads... should have watched it before the Embra game though.
Shake your di*ks, this pissing contest is over!
User avatar
leinster80
Enlightened
 
Posts: 873
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:59 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby simplythebest » September 25th, 2010, 9:09 pm

Yeah great stuff, but whats with the Stan Laural hair style from the Bill Heriley guy???????????? :D
LEINSTER pour toujours
User avatar
simplythebest
Enlightened
 
Posts: 934
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 8:41 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby jordanracer » September 27th, 2010, 12:07 pm

very enjoyable episode lads, well done.
User avatar
jordanracer
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 413
Joined: August 17th, 2007, 2:42 pm
Location: along by the pipes at the back of the hot wall

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby leinster80 » September 27th, 2010, 12:14 pm

Whens the next one going up? Plenty to discuss with regard to last weekend and next weekend!
Shake your di*ks, this pissing contest is over!
User avatar
leinster80
Enlightened
 
Posts: 873
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:59 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Skinfull » September 27th, 2010, 10:27 pm

nice one. Really enjoyed it. Fair play!
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
User avatar
Skinfull
Mullet
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: August 15th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Leinsterman » September 27th, 2010, 10:29 pm

simplythebest wrote:Yeah great stuff, but whats with the Stan Laural hair style from the Bill Heriley guy???????????? :D



Yeah he came across as an awful b0ll0x too
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
User avatar
Leinsterman
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 2:37 pm

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby bluestalktv » September 29th, 2010, 12:49 am

Episode two of Blues Talk tv.

This week, a look back at the game against Edinburgh, and a look forward to the clash with Munster at the Aviva Stadium.


If you have any comments or questions, you can either ask through our Wordpress site, PM or via email on "bluestalktv 'at' gmail.com"

http://bluestalktv.wordpress.com/
User avatar
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 285
Joined: September 24th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Donny B. » September 29th, 2010, 12:17 pm

Didn't see first episode, but second is very good. An interesting little venture.
User avatar
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 26633
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: D12!!!!!!!!!

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Phil06 » September 29th, 2010, 1:18 pm

On the money. Very enjoyable...
User avatar
Phil06
Graduate
 
Posts: 612
Joined: January 27th, 2006, 12:36 pm

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Hippo » September 29th, 2010, 1:41 pm

Nice idea, but I'm not convinced that it needs to be in a tv format. The sound quality is pretty ordinary and there's not a lot in the way of visuals. More of a print/blog concept maybe?
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
User avatar
Hippo
Mullet
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: January 16th, 2007, 1:48 pm
Location: D4. Yes, D4.

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Phil06 » September 29th, 2010, 1:45 pm

Hippo wrote:Nice idea, but I'm not convinced that it needs to be in a tv format. The sound quality is pretty ordinary and there's not a lot in the way of visuals. More of a print/blog concept maybe?


Early days, give the guys a chance. I'm sure they'll be trying new things as the weeks go on.
User avatar
Phil06
Graduate
 
Posts: 612
Joined: January 27th, 2006, 12:36 pm

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Mackman15 » September 29th, 2010, 2:05 pm

Phil06 wrote:
Hippo wrote:Nice idea, but I'm not convinced that it needs to be in a tv format. The sound quality is pretty ordinary and there's not a lot in the way of visuals. More of a print/blog concept maybe?


Early days, give the guys a chance. I'm sure they'll be trying new things as the weeks go on.


Absolutely +1
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
User avatar
Mackman15
Mullet
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: May 7th, 2009, 5:49 pm
Location: Usually fringing the offside line

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby johng » September 29th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Donny B. wrote:Didn't see first episode, but second is very good. An interesting little venture.

It's under the 2nd one, yah bleeden dose!
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16710
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Donny B. » September 29th, 2010, 2:24 pm

johng wrote:
Donny B. wrote:Didn't see first episode, but second is very good. An interesting little venture.

It's under the 2nd one, yah bleeden dose!


I know, I just didn't watch it ye spanner!!!!
User avatar
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 26633
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: D12!!!!!!!!!

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Donny B. » September 29th, 2010, 2:27 pm

Hippo wrote:Nice idea, but I'm not convinced that it needs to be in a tv format. The sound quality is pretty ordinary and there's not a lot in the way of visuals. More of a print/blog concept maybe?


There's lots of print stuff out there between this site and a few blogs. This is something a bit different and considering it is presumably all done on a shoestring I thought the production values were pretty good. I could hear it clearly even on my crappy laptop!!
User avatar
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 26633
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: D12!!!!!!!!!

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Hippo » September 29th, 2010, 2:31 pm

Phil06 wrote:
Hippo wrote:Nice idea, but I'm not convinced that it needs to be in a tv format. The sound quality is pretty ordinary and there's not a lot in the way of visuals. More of a print/blog concept maybe?


Early days, give the guys a chance. I'm sure they'll be trying new things as the weeks go on.


I know, I'm not trying to be harsh! Just my opinion. We'll see how things develop.
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
User avatar
Hippo
Mullet
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: January 16th, 2007, 1:48 pm
Location: D4. Yes, D4.

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Grumpy Old Man » September 29th, 2010, 3:17 pm

Why am I reminded of Potterwatch?
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: Blues Talk tv

Postby Skinfull » September 29th, 2010, 5:02 pm

bluestalktv wrote:Episode two of Blues Talk tv.

This week, a look back at the game against Edinburgh, and a look forward to the clash with Munster at the Aviva Stadium.


If you have any comments or questions, you can either ask through our Wordpress site, PM or via email on "bluestalktv 'at' gmail.com"

http://bluestalktv.wordpress.com/


Really enjoying this but ya reckon (unless I'm missing it) you can release it as mp3 as well as video format?
Would love this on the player on the stroll home from work this evening.
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
User avatar
Skinfull
Mullet
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: August 15th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Next

Return to Leinster Addicts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bing [Bot], neiliog93, SemrushBot [Bot] and 5 guests