Shane Jennings

Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by riocard911 »

LOL!!!!!!!!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Y'gotta love Eddie. Second only to Mark Robson with the turn of phrase. Some people find that annoying. I love it.

"Epi Taione. He's a centre but he's built like a shopping centre"

Eddie loves fellahs running out of defence with their hair on fire almost as much as he likes unringing a bell in a woodshead.

Better than the "Archbishops of Banterbury" they have on BT Sport.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk, in part one, we take a look back at Leinster’s resounding Pro12 victory over Edinburgh in the RDS and take a look back at the rest of last weekends action before previewing Leinster’s trip to Newport to take on the Dragons and all the other upcoming fixtures before, in part two, previewing Ireland’s Six Nations clash with France in the Aviva Stadium.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

*taps watch*
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Yeah that's my fault for having adult children... :(
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at the weekends Six Nations action in part one, including Ireland’s win over France in the Aviva Stadium, Scotlands victory over Wales and the extraordinary events in Twickenham when England took on Italy. In part two we turn our attention to the Pro12 with a look at Leinster’s win away to the Dragons, a preview of the visit of The Scarlets to the RDS and a review of the rest of the weekends results
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

"Gabba, Gabba...." (Thumbs up symbol (don't know how to do that here)).
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week in an audio only episode of Blues Talk, in part one we take a look back at Leinster’s bonus point win over The Scarlets in the RDS, we discuss Leinster’s signings, and the rest of the Pro12 news. In part two we preview Irelands 6 Nations clash with Wales in Cardiff and loos forward to the rest of the weekends international action
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

And the poor little doggie barking his loaf off in the background. Could yiz not have let him in?
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Who forgot the lens cap?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

I have Bumbleflex
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk TV we take a look back at Ireland’s disappointing loss to Wales in Cardiff and review the rest of last weekends Six Nations action in Part One. Then, in Part Two, we preview the clash with England in the Aviva Stadium on Saturday and discuss the rest of the weeks rugby news
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week in part one we take a look back at Ireland’s Six Nations victory over England in the Aviva Stadium, the goings on in France vs Wales and review the 2017 Six Nations before, in part two, previewing Leinster’s Pro12 game against Cardiff Blues in the RDS and the rest of the Pro12 action.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk, in part one, we take a look back at Leinster’s close run victory over Cardiff Blues in the Guinness Pro12, discuss the rest of the weekends results and the state of the Irish Rugby Media. In part two we preview Leinster’s European Champions Cup clash with Wasps in the Aviva Stadium and the rest of the quarter final action
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

I've just watched part A so far, but I couldn't agree more on the points made about media coverage of the Pro12, especially the newspaper journalism. The negative, inaccurate, smart-arse coverage really annoys me. It has a negative effect on the perception of the league and surely a knock on effect on attendances. It probably merits a whole other discussion by itself. Anyway, rant over! Good show again. :clap:
Dont Panic!
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Dexter wrote: ... I couldn't agree more on the points made about media coverage of the Pro12, especially the newspaper journalism. The negative, inaccurate, smart-arse coverage really annoys me. It has a negative effect on the perception of the league and surely a knock on effect on attendances. It probably merits a whole other discussion by itself. Anyway, rant over! Good show again. :clap:
+1
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Gents (Dave really)

I use a podcatcher (Pocketcasts)... Do you post this in a way I can get in audio.

I've searched in app and it doesn't recognise the name (its usually good). I think I can use links... Have you come across this app before

Ta
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Leave it with me Doc - bit busy between now and sunday (blades tomorrow night, match saturday!), but on sunday I'll have a try with it - JohnG is actually a pretty big user of podcasts too, so he might know. We post the audio to soundcloud so there is probably a way.
I have Bumbleflex
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

No rush... Will use web. App is handy as it auto downloads latest... Syncs... etc etc.

Not a big deal.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Great show as ever, lads. One point I might make though. For all the fully justified givin out about those begrudgers in the Irish media who are forever denigrating the Pro 12, ye forgot to give credit to those, who have been reliably supportive of our "domestic" competition, they being, one, TG4 since the very inception of the Celtic League - where would we have been without Rugbaí Beo thru the years? - and, two, the42.ie, who give it a lot of positive coverage including a round-up of all the match video highlights every Monday.