Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk, in part one we take a look at Ireland’s victory over Australia in the Aviva Stadium and discuss the Autumn Series as a whole before, in part two, taking a look at Leinster’s try bonus point loss away to Scarlets and previewing our fixture against the Dragons in the RDS.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Thanks lads, again. Particularly good input from John Cahill this week.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Mark Almond (nod, nod, wink, wink) - what are yiz like?.....
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

They're like at least well seasoned
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s victory over The Dragons in the RDS and discuss the rest of weeks Pro12 news including the announced departure of Pat Lam from Connacht in Part One. In Part Two we preview Leinster’s European Champions Cup clash with Northampton Saints in Franklins Gardens and the rest of the European action.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week, in Part One, we take a look back at Leinster’s victory away to Northampton Saints, the Hartley sending off and the rest of the weekends results before, in Part Two, previewing the reverse set of fixtures as the Saints come marching in to the Aviva Stadium.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Interloopers beware! Enjoyable series this week guys. I think last week in Wood been subbed off, we saw the "always committed" English club('s I suspect) adjust their focus to the BT moneyship. Ercc losing its appeal in France and England.
Daniel Sullivan
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

bluestalktv wrote:This week, in Part One, we take a look back at Leinster’s victory away to Northampton Saints, the Hartley sending off and the rest of the weekends results before, in Part Two, previewing the reverse set of fixtures as the Saints come marching in to the Aviva Stadium.
Question: did we hear some juvenile sniggering in the background when Jason said we were 'banging and banging and banging'?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

"juvenile sniggering"? That would be a first!!!!!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

riocard911 wrote:"juvenile sniggering"? That would be a first!!!!!
Dave and John are like naughty schoolboys at times. I love the look of pure exasperation on Jason's face when they start to 'misbehave'
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s thrashing of Northampton in the Aviva Stadium and the rest of the weeks European Champions Cup action in Part One, before previewing the interprovincial clash between Munster and Leinster in Thomond Park and the rest of the local derbies over the holiday period in Part Two.
Icarus
Knowledgeable

Post by Icarus »

Where have you guys been this week? I feel like junkie without his fix.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Icarus wrote:Where have you guys been this week? I feel like junkie without his fix.
We did an audio only episode this week, forgot to link it here - just follow the SoundCloud link in the Blues Talk accounts signature
I have Bumbleflex
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Icarus wrote:Where have you guys been this week? I feel like junkie without his fix.
We did an audio only episode this week, forgot to link it here - just follow the SoundCloud link in the Blues Talk accounts signature
Sweet. FYI, I gave up on SoundCloud because (at the time (1yr/or so) their release was 4 hrs behind.

Thanks again for a the awesome output.
Daniel Sullivan
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s victory over Ulster in the RDS on New Year’s Eve in the Pro12 and discuss the rest of the weeks results in our first part, before moving on to preview the vist of Zebre to Ballsbridge, the rest of the weekends league games and Munster’s re-arranged visit to Paris in part two.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s rather facile trouncing of Zebre in the Guinness Pro12 and the rest of last weeks results in part one before, in part two, previewing our big clash in the RDS with Montpellier in the European Champions Cup.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Mon the blackhall gaels
Daniel Sullivan
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

A notable aspect of the show after the Zebre game was the total and unexplicable omission of that hoary old chestnut (regularly brought up by Dave), the obligatory Leinster switch-off phase during matches. I would have thought the fact of there not being such an intermission during the 80 minutes versus the Italian minnows might have been worth even a slight mention, but there you go. Versus Castres the same thing happened for a second week in a row: no slackening off, no drop in concentration, no cutting back on the relentless pace. Perhaps the panel would like to proffer an explanation for this wondersome development and explain to what it could be attributed. Does the panel expect Leinster to slip back into their old habits or we witnessing the dawn of a New Era?
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

Castres?
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

It happened in the Zebre game too - the usual 20 minute drop off, the opposition were just too poor to do anything significant about it. Its okay in the Pro12 and for most of the european games, we're good enough to recover from whatever happens - but as of next saturday, that won't work.
I have Bumbleflex