Mark Flanagan is off?

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Maradona10
Bookworm

Re: Mark Flanagan is off?

Post by Maradona10 »

bamboozle wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:According to Leinsters twitter feed about the awards ball and departing players. Anyone know any more?
Nottingham i believe
That could be a really good move for him. Nottingham are a big feeder club for Leicester, so if he plays well there he could well see himself elevated to the next level.
"Andy Goode? More like Andy Foooooooode" - Phil Kearns
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Not unknown for Nottingham players to get called across to Leicester to cover for injury. Nottingham first team play at Notts Counties stadium (don't fill it mind) and they have some very nice facilities around the corner at Lady Bay. I imagine (and hope) he will do well there.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
COYBIB
Enlightened

Post by COYBIB »

Flanagan is out of contract at the end of the season at Saracens apparently. Worth trying to entice him back? Seems to have done well during his stint at Munster, they may well be in the market for him. Would have much preferred Beirne, but seeing as there isn't a long line of locks coming through the academy, it may be no harm in trying home grown options out, Nagle has a fairly low ceiling, don't think he's going to dramatically improve given where he is in his career and Kearney has been very disappointing and injury ridden, bad bit of business losing Quinn Roux.
jezzer wrote:He will never be the second coming of BOD, because the only thing their game shares is probably the appetite for work around the pitch. He'll hopefully be the first coming of Ringrose.
sunshiner1
Mullet

Post by sunshiner1 »

I totally forgot about this guy. I'd imagine that Munster and Ulster would be in for him. I wonder would he come back though? He's probably not going to be an international so he might as well make some money and enjoy himself somewhere.