toulon again!

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

VGE
Graduate

Re: toulon again!

Post by VGE »

TerenureJim wrote:Given that it's a neutral venue will Toulon be allowed to bring that cheerleader tattooed muppet on before the game? Can't stand him.
:green clap:

Loool. As could say the President Hollande's former girlfriend: Merci pour ce moment
:D

Au revoir.
(...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PjBgWO ... ata_player
Toulon fan
Bookworm

Post by Toulon fan »

The irony is that Cedric is now on TV and with the stadium microphone before every game, only because the LNR has strictly forbidden Toulon (and fined the club for years because of that) to shout the Pilou-Pilou with just a megaphone from the stands... As usual: thuk you the LNR! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:
I'm french. Please correct my english mistakes !
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I enjoy him and don't think he's a muppet.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

johng wrote:I enjoy him and don't think he's a muppet.
I was talking to him last year in the supporters village in Toulon and he seemed OK to me.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Doesn't bother me, it all adds a bit of pageantry to the pre-match buildup and gets their supporters vocal. Not sure about the words though.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

domhnallj wrote:Doesn't bother me, it all adds a bit of pageantry to the pre-match buildup and gets their supporters vocal. Not sure about the words though.
Pilou Pilou? It's a type of rice isn't it? Fairly harmless if you ask me. :wink:
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

nc6000 wrote:
domhnallj wrote:Doesn't bother me, it all adds a bit of pageantry to the pre-match buildup and gets their supporters vocal. Not sure about the words though.
Pilou Pilou? It's a type of rice isn't it? Fairly harmless if you ask me. :wink:
Yep, fairly harmless and a bit of fun too, although we should probably come up with a counter chant to disrupt him, for the craic.
Failing that, the oul reliable will do..."Yourgoinhomeinaleinsterambulance" repeat, repeat, repeat. :D
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

blockhead wrote:
nc6000 wrote:
Yep, fairly harmless and a bit of fun too, although we should probably come up with a counter chant to disrupt him, for the craic.
Failing that, the oul reliable will do..."Yourgoinhomeinaleinsterambulance" repeat, repeat, repeat. :D
Again, this is assuming we even get to play them in the first place.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Either that or uleash JohnG with a balanced and well-presented argument as to why charging around with your norks out is anti-social.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

nc6000 wrote: Again, this is assuming we even get to play them in the first place.
'Fail to prepare, prepare to fail' (c) Royston 'Keano' Keane

olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

nc6000 wrote:
Rice, Rice Baby...

Like the Aussies signing humpty dumpty during the haka.

Too anybody stating that we have to get there first - I will be supporting the winner of our QF regardless. Sorry ToulonFan, but you are the boys to knock off the top - as we were before.
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
VGE
Graduate

Post by VGE »

Pilou Pilou can have a sexual sense too.

But in fact (ask Toulon fan if I'm right or not), this "song" has been created decades ago, by a former RCT player. It's just like a kind of haka. The words are quiet untranslatable, but are a true rallying cry for their supporters.

Au revoir.
(...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PjBgWO ... ata_player
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

I enjoyed the spectacle of the Pilou before our game in the Mayol last year. The whole occasion was great with fans on the street hours before kick-off.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toulon fan
Bookworm

Post by Toulon fan »

Up.

About this hypothetical game (for the least); the EPCR has decided this semi-final in Marseille would eventually take place on Sunday, April 19th.

Cheers.
curates_egg
Seán Cronin

Post by curates_egg »

Toulon fan wrote:Up.

About this hypothetical game (for the least); the EPCR has decided this semi-final in Marseille would eventually take place on Sunday, April 19th.

Cheers.
Sunday? Again? b$&%@#ds. Screwing with the traveling support. Even worse when people will have 2 weeks to book, so taking Monday off will be nigh on impossible.
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

curates_egg wrote:

Cheers.
Sunday? Again? b$&%@#ds. Screwing with the traveling support. Even worse when people will have 2 weeks to book, so taking Monday off will be nigh on impossible.
Book the Monday off now. You can always cancel it.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Cheers.
Hope the hypothetical game is over in time to catch my hypothetical flight from (non hypothetical) Marseille airport at 21.30 ?. :wink:
Flying wedge
Toulon fan
Bookworm

Post by Toulon fan »

footrush wrote: Hope the hypothetical game is over in time to catch my hypothetical flight from (non hypothetical) Marseille airport at 21.30 ?. :wink:
Of course. Hypothetically. Unless the game starts at 18.30 and needs an extra-time. Which is unlikely.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Toulon fan wrote:
footrush wrote: Hope the hypothetical game is over in time to catch my hypothetical flight from (non hypothetical) Marseille airport at 21.30 ?. :wink:
Of course. Hypothetically. Unless the game starts at 18.30 and needs an extra-time. Which is unlikely.
The also adds another dilema in that the supporters of the winning team on the saturday will be able to hoover up all of the remaining final tickets. Does this mean I should buy a hypothetical HC Final ticket now having already bought a hypothetical Guinness Pro 12 ticket :?: .
Flying wedge
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Toulon fan wrote:
You're right, book the Monday flight, it's going to be a long party!
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan