Calling all Leinster Fans for support v Toulon

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Calling all Leinster Fans for support v Toulon

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Having seen the impact on refereeing decisions in Toulon on Sunday, IMO it is essential that all true Leinster fans arrive in Aviva next Saturday in full voice and with loud fanatically support for Leinster against Toulon, who remain the only team we have not beaten in European competition, but have never played at home.

How this group of players have been assembled within any salary cap, even the generous one of the Top 14, is beyond explanation, and certainly unbelievable. However, what is more pertinent is that their somewhat smug supporters seek, at every opportunity, to attack the integrity of their opponents and influence the officials.

We suffered badly in this regard in Toulon, and Leinster Rugby now needs the support of all who have been given joy, excitement, or a buzz, over the past 7 years to give it back in spades by a noisy, raucous, one-eyed display of Blues passion next Saturday.

We know, we truly know with certainty, that no Leinster player passes the ball forward, holds the ball on the ground, tackles late, or strays offside. However, we need, as a coherent group to arrive in Aviva next Saturday, aware of our God-given duty, to communicate these certainties to the match officials. That we might also have the chance to carry our team over the line a few times to beat these galacticos, can be considered a special Christmas offer.

See you there!
tate
Shane Horgan

Re: Calling all Leinster Fans for support v Toulon

Post by tate »

I'll be shouting at the telly in the wilds of Hungary - hasnt made a difference so far but you never know! Conor McGregor says if I visualise it correctly it'll happen, so there's that
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

tate wrote:I'll be shouting at the telly in the wilds of Hungary - hasnt made a difference so far but you never know! Conor McGregor says if I visualise it correctly it'll happen, so there's that
How's the local team going?
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

Peg Leg wrote:
tate wrote:I'll be shouting at the telly in the wilds of Hungary - hasnt made a difference so far but you never know! Conor McGregor says if I visualise it correctly it'll happen, so there's that
How's the local team going?
good thanks! the winter is a trek, we have two mini seasons effectively, but we have a decent crew of new and experienced players so we're competitive for our league. Plus now we have a pub sponsoring us!!
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Ruckedtobits wrote:Having seen the impact on refereeing decisions in Toulon on Sunday, IMO it is essential that all true Leinster fans arrive in Aviva next Saturday in full voice and with loud fanatically support for Leinster against Toulon, who remain the only team we have not beaten in European competition, but have never played at home.

We know, we truly know with certainty, that no Leinster player passes the ball forward, holds the ball on the ground, tackles late, or strays offside. However, we need, as a coherent group to arrive in Aviva next Saturday, aware of our God-given duty, to communicate these certainties to the match officials. That we might also have the chance to carry our team over the line a few times to beat these galacticos, can be considered a special Christmas offer.
!
Plenty of support for Mister Barnes please!
Blue Voodoo
Knowledgeable

Post by Blue Voodoo »

We are at Home

We are playing for our pride and as supporters these are the matches where we need to support

Given the number of once a year people we have visiting I will be shouting a little bit louder than usual

i would love to beat Toulon today ........there is something about buying in a whole team of mercenaries I don't like
COYBIB
Enlightened

Post by COYBIB »

tate wrote:Conor McGregor says if I visualise it correctly it'll happen, so there's that
Precision beats power. Timing beats speed.

Dey don't mooev like I mooev.
jezzer wrote:He will never be the second coming of BOD, because the only thing their game shares is probably the appetite for work around the pitch. He'll hopefully be the first coming of Ringrose.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Sneer all you want, the man has proven himself against a legend of the game. And he's made it look easy.