Cullen to leave Leinster!!

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

blockhead
Rob Kearney

Cullen to leave Leinster!!

Post by blockhead »

Cullen quits Leinster for Dublin role

Bryan Cullen is to leave his position as strength and conditioning coach in the Leinster Academy to take up the High Performance Manager role with Dublin GAA.

Cullen, who captained Dublin to All-Ireland victory in 2011, has spent the past four years with Leinster Rugby but he will return to his GAA background to oversee the strength and conditioning of all Dublin’s inter-county teams.

“Coiste Átha Cliath are delighted to announce the appointment of Dr Bryan Cullen as the High Performance Manager for Dublin GAA,” a statement from Dublin GAA read.

“Bryan joins Dublin GAA after four years with Leinster Rugby and having recently completed his PhD in Dublin City University.

“He will be entrusted with developing a long term player pathway from juvenile to senior level for the county’s players, as well as taking a lead role in the strength and conditioning of all our inter-county teams.

“Bryan will begin his role in the coming weeks.”

Cullen made his senior debut for Dublin in 2003 and went on to make over 50 appearances for the Blues, playing at centre back and wing forward during his inter-county career. As well as skipping the county to the Sam Maguire in 2011, he was also a member of the squad that regained the All-Ireland crown in 2013.
by: Michelle, January 8, 201
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Cullen to leave Leinster!!

Post by OTT »

If you had of got out of bed earlier (say 5 hours earlier) like us working folk this headline definitely would have gained more interest :lol:
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

I didn't fall for it but I like this type of joke so you get a hat tip from me.

For future reference, the exclamation marks were too obvious plus the story was out yesterday.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:I didn't fall for it but I like this type of joke so you get a hat tip from me.

For future reference, the exclamation marks were too obvious plus the story was out yesterday.
Well, you are the master at this, got me twice I think.
I still hate you BTW.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

What a kind thing to say, that's why I do it :lol:
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

I thought Gopperth knocked us out of Europe the last two seasons. :wink: