Ian Nagle to Leinster?

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

FLIP
Seán Cronin

Re: Ian Nagle to Leinster?

Post by FLIP »

Keith wrote:Has he suffered another serious injury with London Irish? He hasn't played in weeks, if not months.
He played for Cambridge in the Varsity match last December and then signed a short-term contract with London Irish – he played four matches – just to satisfy himself that he still possessed the wherewithal to play the sport in a professional environment.
Anyone But New Zealand
COYBIB
Enlightened

Post by COYBIB »

“Anything I say as to why Leinster would sound like why not Munster. It was a two-stage process. The first decision was whether or not to stay with Munster and I made that decision when I left two years ago. The next stage would be where would be the best place to make a fresh start.
“Leinster ticks every box. It’s an Irish club, consistently competing for silverware. I would prefer to go there and mix it with the best to see how I would get on, rather than go to another club, where there might be more of a promise of game time or it might be easier to break into the squad but they are maybe not as competitive.

Certainly sets out his stall with that comment. No split loyalties I'm glad to report. :lol:
jezzer wrote:He will never be the second coming of BOD, because the only thing their game shares is probably the appetite for work around the pitch. He'll hopefully be the first coming of Ringrose.
Keith
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Keith »

FLIP wrote:
Keith wrote:Has he suffered another serious injury with London Irish? He hasn't played in weeks, if not months.
He played for Cambridge in the Varsity match last December and then signed a short-term contract with London Irish – he played four matches – just to satisfy himself that he still possessed the wherewithal to play the sport in a professional environment.
Well that was a very short deal then! I do remember he was taken off very early in a match he started for LI. Thought he may have picked up an injury
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

There was an interview with, and discussion about, Ian Nagle on Against The Head tonight - worth a watch.
I have Bumbleflex
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Dave Cahill wrote:There was an interview with, and discussion about, Ian Nagle on Against The Head tonight - worth a watch.
When in the show is it?
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

simonokeeffe wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:There was an interview with, and discussion about, Ian Nagle on Against The Head tonight - worth a watch.
When in the show is it?
After the Leinster highlights, 16 minutes in
I have Bumbleflex
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Dave Cahill wrote:
simonokeeffe wrote:
When in the show is it?
After the Leinster highlights, 16 minutes in
Thank you kindly
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon