Conor O'Shea to Leinster

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Re: Conor O'Shea to Leinster

Post by neiliog93 »

"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Pretty close alright.
I have Bumbleflex
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

theyre one point above the relegation place though and have a wonky squad so not that hard to imagine[/quote]

True they are candidates for relegation but I can't see it. They have a good first fifteen but no strength in depth. They have just signed a top player from the S15 for next season. More importantly they have a Leinster man as CEO and Conor Gilsenan in their squad so I hope that they do well. I could actually see Conor O'Shea going back to London Irish in some capacity, he was there for a long time and is London based.[/quote]

Have to say they have improved over the last few weeks winning two of 3 and I think they will be fine with the Falcons in trouble again
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Leoslovechild wrote:theyre one point above the relegation place though and have a wonky squad so not that hard to imagine
True they are candidates for relegation but I can't see it. They have a good first fifteen but no strength in depth. They have just signed a top player from the S15 for next season. More importantly they have a Leinster man as CEO and Conor Gilsenan in their squad so I hope that they do well. I could actually see Conor O'Shea going back to London Irish in some capacity, he was there for a long time and is London based.[/quote]

Have to say they have improved over the last few weeks winning two of 3 and I think they will be fine with the Falcons in trouble again[/quote]

fingers crossed they stay up, they also have Sheriff

but even moving to Bordeaux would be more ambitious
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon